Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at People who really believe in this crap

Kurdish_Incel

Kurdish_Incel

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-

J F L.
All attraction is subliminal bro. Bodylanguage confidence and social game appearantly JFL.

Russel Brand made a girl want him.. you can do too. Because that's logic..
Same with PUA's. This Male-model tier male approached a woman and got her number.. it wasn't because of his looks but his Game and body language.

It's Big time cope.
Bigtimecope

A literal celebrity with Chad features.

Same shit as a low status ugly incel. Legit.

A literal celebrity with Chad features.

Same shit as a low status ugly incel. Legit.

Really high IQ Chad-lite which is in the top 0.5% of status since almost the whole world knows his name or have seen him before.
15 million dollars Net worth.

What's the point of this video? Dating in 2018, so easy a caveman could do it?

lara bingle makes my doodle tingle

Just be literally the chaddest Chad theory

These videos are criminal, because they give false hope to ugly boys who will then ridicule themselves

Just be Russell Brand theory

phytoestrogens permeate the mind

Nothing quite like an ethnic incel pua wannabe giving a dissertation on subconscious communication to describe why a tall, white celebrity chad known all over the world for being a ladies man and ridiculously charismatic can get laid.

because it's his micro behaviours, not the fact he's in the top 1% of possible guys

"if yoou can eemitate a guurl sheees going to laaaaaaf"

yeah, if you're a 6'5 white dude with 15 million in the bank.

If you're a creepy incel dude, she's going to go "eewww" and then get you fired for sexual harrassment

Its like when my mom used to tell me that zamzam water grants you any wish, then i realized zamzam water is a scam. Dumbass niggas fall for anything

Imagine any of us acting like Russel here. Most uncomfortable moment in TV history, probably arrested too

Of course it is subliminal, look at his haircut.
He can use that shirt because he takes showers.

Scamming people like this should be illegal. Anybody else nevet fell for their bullshit and came directly here?