Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel At my school there was a bitch who was ugly as hell, but with a beautiful body. Every time she sat on the lap of a tall, handsome bastard.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★
At my school there was a bitch who was ugly as hell, but with a beautiful body. Every time she sat on the lap of a tall, handsome bastard (always at lunch).

that scene revolted me, even at that age there was already a sexual connection between foids and criminals/chad.

It is very likely that she is currently pregnant.

Yup also had one of my second class, ugly as hell face but noce body and sitting on this Chads lap all the time.

she's with Chad which helps somewhat but if her "beautiful body" includes being above average in height her son's will have a chance.
Underestimating how much a foids face will be put onto said son he also never said she was tall.

if he's in riceland being a tall ogre would be ok since he'd be surrounded by midgets, making him a true mogger.
Thats a thing, yeah. But you know, since those chinks are eating better they also are getting taller. Koreans and chinese usually do tourism in Morocco and they moggers usually.

At my school there was a bitch who was ugly as hell, but with a beautiful body. Every time she sat on the lap of a tall, handsome bastard (always at lunch).

that scene revolted me, even at that age there was already a sexual connection between foids and criminals/chad.

It is very likely that she is currently pregnant.
ragefuel

Thats a thing, yeah. But you know, since those chinks are eating better they also are getting taller. Koreans and chinese usually do tourism in Morocco and they moggers usually.
they can't eat away their genes. tall halo will always be of greater value in riceland.

she's with Chad which helps somewhat but if her "beautiful body" includes being above average in height her son's will have a chance.
He lives in Japan where it's very rare to find a kurvy foid with naturally well shaped tits