Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel At my peak performace, at 27, femoid said I look like supporting actor, while my 16yo friend - superstar

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
That was my peak of stylemaxxing (cannot repeat now because of NW2), and uploaded in internets my photo with friend. And one of commenters, femoid, said that my friend looks like superstar, and I - supporting actor. In lithuanian they called "antro plano aktorius", literally "actor of second plane", and in that photo, we rinding bus, I literally was standing in second plane, but thats not the case. My friend was chadlite...
And that was greatly seen in comparing our lives. I was 27, maxxed after lonely teen years, he was 16. And even in peak socialmaxxing I was struggling, not always finding someone to drink with, while he never had such problems, living teen life at fullest. He wrote blog about what did that summer. All summer he was partying, through all lithuania (separatist part of Russia), everywhere invited, everywhere desired, everywhere getting free bed, food, drinks, fucks, and other things, because he had bones
And what I did in that summer. Had job, because had hopes in my new crush. She failed soon, as to be expected from femoid. And after day at work could not always find someone to go to city center for drinking and washing away pain and disappointment, caused by that stupid cunt. So got very depressed, demotivated, and quit

Incels should never befriends chads, it’s unnatural and makes you realize how shit your life is.

How the hell did you befriend a 16yo chadlite as a 27 year old incel:dafuckfeels:

Incels should never befriends chads, it’s unnatural and makes you realize how shit your life is.
also this

How the hell did you befriend a 16yo chadlite as a 27 year old incel:dafuckfeels:
He was alternative guy, entry level industrialist, friendly, bit faggy and awkward

Befriend a jb foid with black curly thick hair and fair skin and blue eyes

Befriend a jb foid with black curly thick hair and fair skin and blue eyes
Ew no, I hate curly hair. Make it into dreadlocks. Like dreadlocks very much, two of my crushes had them :heart:

Ew no, I hate curly hair. Make it into dreadlocks. Like dreadlocks very much, two of my crushes had them :heart:
What about a fair skinned beautiful foid with thick curly hair and a soft gorgeous face? :heart:

And most of the time they will try to constantly dominate you anyway ... at least in my experience .

And most of the time they will try to constantly dominate you anyway ... at least in my experience .
Personality wise he was more of submissive side in our friendship. But in SMW he was wielder of The Bone

I dont care about skin color, but please no curls
Light skin small asian girls with long black hair are LifeFuel tbh, I feel like it’s the type of girl I’d get if I ever managed to ascend since they are the one type of foid I actually like and they seem to give me a little bit of attention from time to time. It’s what my 5 foot uncle did, married a really nice Japanese lady and he’s been with her 40 something years

Light skin small asian girls with long black hair are LifeFuel tbh, I feel like it’s the type of girl I’d get if I ever managed to ascend since they are the one type of foid I actually like and they seem to give me a little bit of attention from time to time. It’s what my 5 foot uncle did, married a really nice Japanese lady and he’s been with her 40 something years
bro be careful "they seem to give me a little bit of attention" it can be taken for bragging

Dark SEA good for me too. But straight hair, yes thats very desirable , thats wonderfull ¤_¤

Cucked, gay, and bluepilled

bro be careful "they seem to give me a little bit of attention" it can be taken for bragging
They give me eye contact that’s it. All the other foids look at the floor, probably just a cultural thing in China they make eye contact instead of being full autist and I interpret it different because I’m desperate to believe women like me tbh

I’m desperate to believe women like me tbh
i tried to cope like that too everytime i got some smile from foid, but i guess it was all from mercy

It's over for supporting actorcels

I'm sorry for your loss.

I wish I had bones

Dreadlocks? Isn't that what stinky sjw feminists have? Not very cultured.

Dreadlocks? Isn't that what stinky sjw feminists have? Not very cultured.
Feminists many good things turned to be infamous, but I will not go their ways, that svastika became evil only because one chad-lover used it (not saying he was bad, he did some really good things (if they really happened))

Also if poor cute girl has curly hair and wants to be my waifu- what do? I hate curly hair. Make it into dreadlocks