Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At my last job a foid talked to me( you wont believe what happens next)

I

IncelHeII

My last job was retail unloading trucks and shit, mostly manlets and some ogrecels but a handful of stacy-lite/becky foids. This new one came in and started flirting with everyone, the manlets even the ogrecel, kind of a whore tbh that was flirtatious as her 'game' I would occasionally bullshit with her cause she would say a lot of blackpilled shit, she showed me her facebook on her phone and she had to scroll down the list of guys in her DM's :lul:The car she was driving was actually bought for her by a guy in a state on the other side of the U.S. :lul: It was a piece of shit but STILL! Who the fuck here has that option?? She would tell me about the other guys in the store that would invite her over to smoke weed for free and she had to reject a few of them but they would still smoke her up for free, just so much shit, this one mexican customer had his daughter come up to her when we were stocking and ask for her number for him :feelskek: foids lives literally run themselves with no input needed. She had more socialization in a week then I will ever have in my life

My last job was retail unloading trucks and shit, mostly manlets and some ogrecels but a handful of stacy-lite/becky foids. This new one came in and started flirting with everyone, the manlets even the ogrecel, kind of a whore tbh that was flirtatious as her 'game' I would occasionally bullshit with her cause she would say a lot of blackpilled shit, she showed me her facebook on her phone and she had to scroll down the list of guys in her DM's :lul:The car she was driving was actually bought for her by a guy in a state on the other side of the U.S. :lul: It was a piece of shit but STILL! Who the fuck here has that option?? She would tell me about the other guys in the store that would invite her over to smoke weed for free and she had to reject a few of them but they would still smoke her up for free, just so much shit, this one mexican customer had his daughter come up to her when we were stocking and ask for her number for him :feelskek: foids lives literally run themselves with no input needed. She had more socialization in a week then I will ever have in my life
You should have made a move on her:feelswhat:

But you smelly inkwel, women always have to worry about rape!! They also have those days in the month!! You know how hard it is to be a woman??!!

You should have made a move on her:feelswhat:
Thats exactly what she wanted, she got off on shitting on the guys there. She ended up fucking my roommmate ( who was fucking other women at that store) She caught him talking to his ex thru text and started yelling at him, so he choked her and they ended up fucking jfl. My roommate was 6ft4 chadlite, I seen it all living with that mogger machine

Thats exactly what she wanted, she got off on shitting on the guys there. She ended up fucking my roommmate ( who was fucking other women at that store) She caught him talking to his ex thru text and started yelling at him, so he choked her and they ended up fucking jfl. My roommate was 6ft4 chadlite, I seen it all living with that mogger machine
What the fuck:feelsohgod:Chad choked her and she still banged him???:reeeeee::reeeeee:that whore deserves public humiliation,:lasereyes:.If it was an ugly dude he would be arrested for harassment:reeeeee:

But you smelly inkwel, women always have to worry about rape!! They also have those days in the month!! You know how hard it is to be a woman??!!
stfu stacey