Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at me

DBcel

DBcel

Recruit
★★
So my dad gave me his car and told me to do what I wanted too. I live in a small town and there isn't that much to do, so I just drived around. I was listening to this song on loop while thinking about having female company just fucking lol at me.

It's over.

Nostalgic song :feelscry:

Also, welcome, brother, I see you are new.

He was expecting you to go out with friends, girls, etc. :feelsbadman::feelscry:

Did something similar when I got my first car. Just drove out to the park and took a nap in the car. My parents probably thought I was going to get a girl or some shit.

wish my dad gave me a car

I had to buy my own car. You are very lucky.

I remember having a girl in my car. Not the best experience if she IS NOT YOUR GF and you are basically the idiot taxi driver. And I recall telling her to take the bus and she said I was a pig but I was so thirsty as the time that I complied

from she's all that. Chad fucks the quiet and introverted girl.

drive at night and play witch house

Does your dad know that your incel yet? That's going to be a blow to his ego once he finds out.

Dad doesnt even trust me with his car :feelsbadman: