Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel At lunch in high school today I noticed something...

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
You will have to stand up for yourself, or else you will continue to be bullied.

I'm having a hard time understading how things as dorm rooms or state-subsidised cafeterias are even possible. When I was in college, marxists professors where still using chalkboards. Americans are really blessed to have these things.

Anyway, I used to eat in my house, I avoided eating at college. The bus cost was 5 pesos (.26 USD) so it was very convenient

if I were to go up to any of the NPCs, chads, chadlites or Stacie’s who blatantly insulted me and I tried to confront them, I’d be sent to detention for “threats” or “bullying”. A “teacher” (retard) told me to calm down after I tried to confront someone politely. JFL. :feelsbadman: I know it’ll only get worse from here
The worst thing the school administration could've done was punish self defense. When the bullies know you'll stand up for yourself, they won't fuck with you. Many of the school administrators and teachers were once bullies themselves. And they never stopped.

The worst thing the school administration could've done was punish self defense. When the bullies know you'll stand up for yourself, they won't fuck with you. Many of the school administrators and teachers were once bullies themselves. And they never stopped.

most districts have a retired rule where:

if a fight breaks out regardless of who started it everyone gets in trouble

TherE is no justice in this woRld

I know this feeling all to well, but I had it at 19, 20, 21 when i was in college and university.

I was only 126lbs/5'9 at age 19. I looked 14 in the face, frame.... everything about me looked "early puberty" rather than late puberty or fully development. They are bullying because you are small/unmanly looking and thier lives revolve around hegemonic masculinity; sexual and social dominance over weaker/inferior males, muscles/size/facial masculinity/body maturity/partner count, their rank with men.

Even some female lectureres picked up that I was a social outcast, and then started ghosting me as well. Male lecturers were always concerned for me. Pubertycel is a hell for male.

That’s why I keep a knife. I never really trust em. Never hung out with em after school
Good for you bro!

I too carried a knife when i was young. I still do and I'm old!

I edc a boker Kalashnikov switchblade. It's legal here. It's a fun knife. Lol.

I don't recommend a switchblade if you expect to actually use it in a fight! They are weaker than other folding knives due to the "cut outs" needed for the springs! Plus, lint slows them down.

You should read "the book of five rings" by, "Miyamoto Musashi." (You can find it online as an audio book or pdf. Or buy it...) It's about sword fencing and "winning with your eye!" (Looking so dangerous that no one will fuck with you! It talks about one man fighting a group! All kinds of useful strategies!

Oh. Yeah...

There's no lunch for your face!
(Sorry bro! Had to do it ; )

It's topics like these is why I'm glad I'm not a youngcel. I feel awful for you guys having to go to school 5 days a week for 9 long months, being bullied, waking up early, eating garbage for lunch, doing mundane work, listening to lectures that you'll forget in a few hours and being surrounded by beautiful JB Stacies and even Beckies that you'll never get to fuck, while the Chads,Chadlites and bullies get to fuck them and party, while you're alone jerking off and crying yourself to sleep.
To be fair, wagecucking is worse because you have 0% chance of legally fucking prime foids anymore so whenever you see highschool aged girls you want to cry.

You also can’t just skip work unless you don’t want to eat at the end of the week. I skipped a lot of high school, certain teachers never done role call so I could be gone for hours and never get marked tardy, lmao.

Wagecucking is doing the same mundane work over and over again, exactly the same thing everyday and you might get 2 weeks out of the year off. I have to work holidays at my current job.

Not all of us have the ability to NEET, sigh.

you sound very bratty when you complain about your food.

During high school lunch I hid in the library and ate snacks from my backpack in peace while I stared out the window at people with gfs and friends

you sound very bratty when you complain about your food.

the pizza can literally stick to the wall dumbass id rather bring a damn orange nigga
During high school lunch I hid in the library and ate snacks from my backpack in peace while I stared out the window at people with gfs and friends

sometimes i hide in the bathroom tbh i can’t take that shit sometimes

i remember i used to eat alone my lunch in school, its over

I still have the satisfaction of having fought with some thugs in high school. Many guys here are too withdrawn.

High school is where chad survives and thrives. Their land, their kingdom. The administration is there to protect the chads and restrain incels