Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel At lunch in high school today I noticed something...

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
After I picked up my tray filled with contaminated bull crap that the United States decides to feed its students, I made my way over to a table of my incel-in-denial “friends” so I don’t have to sit by myself and be mogged even more . But before I sat down, not even 30 seconds after getting my “food”, I was laughed at by a group of crapball players for no apparent reason. I got the same snarky looks and laughs tossed my way as I made my way over to my bluepilled table with my fake smile. What I realized is, if I were to go up to any of the NPCs, chads, chadlites or Stacie’s who blatantly insulted me and I tried to confront them, I’d be sent to detention for “threats” or “bullying”. A “teacher” (retard) told me to calm down after I tried to confront someone politely. JFL. :feelsbadman: I know it’ll only get worse from here

20434.jpg

When?

reminds me this;)

my state is crazy on stuff like that pretty overprotective but if i go to the inner city... well u know
also got myself a car now after wageslaving during the summer, im learning how to do other ESSENTIAL stuff with it.
well see

At lunchtime I just stroll around by myself now because being with anyone is cope as an incel.

Mogs many users on this forum.

trust me im not trying to bluepill anyone or mog anyone but i took advantage of my “freedom” as a minor and just worked long asf + someone i know in my family gave me it so u know cheaper etc

Should’ve started a food fight, at least u have ppl to sit with, i had no one throughout all of high school

A “teacher” (retard) told me to calm down after I tried to confront someone politely. JFL. :feelsbadman: I know it’ll only get worse from here
lol, but of course.
why wouldn't you get called a school shooter in 2019 for taking the most basic action to defend yourself

Should’ve started a food fight, at least u have ppl to sit with, i had no one throughout all of high school

they’re too bluepilled to start anything. subconsciously they know they are incels and are too submissive to start anything.

Thats sounds like pre columbine.

lol, but of course.
why wouldn't you get called a school shooter in 2019 for taking the most basic action to defend yourself

it’s funny cuz i didn’t even do anything. literally walked as any other individual would. some fucker called me a bitch and i tried to talk it out with hm as to why he thinks I’m that (but we all know why lol) and a teacher said i was being too aggressive

Thats sounds like pre columbine.

nah man :feelsbaton: they accused some kid of doing that at a school Ik who literally looks like wojak i felt bad for him

it’s funny cuz i didn’t even do anything. literally walked as any other individual would. some fucker called me a bitch and i tried to talk it out with hm as to why he thinks I’m that (but we all know why lol) and a teacher said i was being too aggressive

nah man :feelsbaton: they accused some kid of doing that at a school Ik who literally looks like wojak i felt bad for him
Damn, usa hs life tbh. Weird. What would you do if someone goes er on your school?

people have no scruples at all man you need to watch yourself, a bunch of those guys could just get together and claim you were saying school shooter-y things

fuck this reminds me when I stood up for myself once in school, it was so much worse because it was against girls
by the time all was said and done I had these girls trying to get me in trouble with my fucking parents, it got so fucking insane lol

people have no scruples at all man you need to watch yourself, a bunch of those guys could just get together and claim you were saying school shooter-y things

yep this happened to someone in my area

fuck this reminds me when I stood up for myself once in school, it was so much worse because it was against girls
by the time all was said and done I had these girls trying to get me in trouble with my fucking parents, it got so fucking insane lol

same kinda happened to me, some 6 foot something tyrone tried to run down on me while i had my pants off literally but he didn’t know I was a matrialartscel

edit: Sorry my dumbass quoted that all

school cafeterias sound like suifuel
good thing our school was poor enough not to have one :lul:

It's topics like these is why I'm glad I'm not a youngcel. I feel awful for you guys having to go to school 5 days a week for 9 long months, being bullied, waking up early, eating garbage for lunch, doing mundane work, listening to lectures that you'll forget in a few hours and being surrounded by beautiful JB Stacies and even Beckies that you'll never get to fuck, while the Chads,Chadlites and bullies get to fuck them and party, while you're alone jerking off and crying yourself to sleep.

It's topics like these is why I'm glad I'm not a youngcel. I feel awful for you guys having to go to school 5 days a week for 9 long months, being bullied, waking up early, eating garbage for lunch, doing mundane work, listening to lectures that you'll forget in a few hours and being surrounded by beautiful JB Stacies and even Beckies that you'll never get to fuck, while the Chads,Chadlites and bullies get to fuck them and party, while you're alone jerking off and crying yourself to sleep.

And if you try to run away you get sent to CPS but now that I can drive (kinda) I can just go away fuck a damn amber alert

GO ER IN YOUR SCHOOL

And if you try to run away you get sent to CPS but now that I can drive (kinda) I can just go away fuck a damn amber alert
Is dropping out an option for you at least? It's not like you'll learn anything valuable since the school system is atrocious and to be frank I forgot ALOT of things I learned in HS and funnily, I learned alot through audio books and videos on youtube. Really says something about the school system doesn't it?

Is dropping out an option for you at least? It's not like you'll learn anything valuable since the school system is atrocious and to be frank I forgot ALOT of things I learned in HS and funnily, I learned alot through audio books and videos on youtube. Really says something about the school system doesn't it?

It does. My dad’s always like “youtube is teaching u nothing” yet he’s the one watching CNN everyday lol

It does. My dad’s always like “youtube is teaching u nothing” yet he’s the one watching CNN everyday lol
My parents are the same. Typical boomers watching fake news no less JFL.

In any case I'd drop out if I were in your spot, I'd rope if I had to go through school in todays climate.

My parents are the same. Typical boomers watching fake news no less JFL.

In any case I'd drop out if I were in your spot, I'd rope if I had to go through school in todays climate.

I’m pretty good at exercising with ropes

my state is crazy on stuff like that pretty overprotective but if i go to the inner city... well u know
also got myself a car now after wageslaving during the summer, im learning how to do other ESSENTIAL stuff with it.
well see
KEK when teenager can buy a car in the US but you live in a shit third world country where 25 years old men cant even buy food with the salary from a job that requires going to university :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::kys:

KEK when teenager can buy a car in the US but you live in a shit third world country where 25 years old men cant even buy food with the salary from a job that requires going to university :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::kys:

I’m sorry man I was just born here idk what to tell you

Youngcels aren't to be taken seriously, I went to school 10 years ago and I am different person now, in 2 years you'll be one of those IT posters saying how they used to b an incel.

High school is where chad survives and thrives. Their land, their kingdom. The administration is there to protect the chads and restrain incels

Youngcels aren't to be taken seriously, I went to school 10 years ago and I am different person now, in 2 years you'll be one of those IT posters saying how they used to b an incel.

I used to browse IT a few months before I realized all the shit they were saying was just a fantasy and hella unrealistic

High school is where chad survives and thrives. Their land, their kingdom. The administration is there to protect the chads and restrain incels

What I realized is, if I were to go up to any of the NPCs, chads, chadlites or Stacie’s who blatantly insulted me and I tried to confront them, I’d be sent to detention for “threats” or “bullying”. A “teacher” (retard) told me to calm down after I tried to confront someone politely. JFL. :feelsbadman: I know it’ll only get worse from here
Chads = allowed to bully others, skip class, jizz on the toilet teachers face and big tits
Incels = lynched if you do anything that a victim shouldn't

Sounds about right. High School fucks me off big time. :feelsree: I feel warmth inside when the you know what occurs.
You are correct. It is a system that allows for the Chads to thrive and the beta men to be mentally abused until they either kill themselves or become the perfect slaves that don't talk back.

Chads = allowed to bully others, skip class, jizz on the toilet teachers face and big tits
Incels = lynched if you do anything that a victim shouldn't

Sounds about right. High School fucks me off big time. :feelsree: I feel warmth inside when the you know what occurs.

You are correct. It is a system that allows for the Chads to thrive and the beta men to be mentally abused until they either kill themselves or become the perfect slaves that don't talk back.

Good point. I saw normie friends turned into cucked NPC slaves for life in school. In some ways its like a gauntlet someone on the path to enlightenment has to go through. Many think they can get to enlightenment without going through vast suffering & adversity.

Good point. I saw normie friends turned into cucked NPC slaves for life in school.
Yeah.. a good amount of Slave Cattle to do the hard work, suffer and die for the Whoid consumerism. It is horrifying just seeing them all march in unison to their own deaths, marching to the beat of the capitalist drum and never able to taste the fruits of their work. What Man would happily do such a thing? Why on Earth would he sacrifice everything for nothing? He has been brainwashed.. there is no other reason for such extreme self sacrifice.. or perhaps he has been abused so much that his mentality has become that of a clean sheet.. able for any code to be wrote on and for him to be the perfect victim/slave/cattle for life.

Ignore them. And beware of those beta cucks or Incels in denial. They are easily manipulated/used by foids.

Think about this scenario: A foid wants to see her Chad beat you up, you know, for laughs. So she approaches one of those beta cucks "friends" of yours. She promises him a blowjob (those cucks are so starved for sex that they would betray you even for a handshake, for a blowjob they would kill you themselves). If he brings you to the parking lot alone. Your "friend" tells you he wants to show you his new bike.

You get to the parking lot, and sure enough, there is no bike and Chad and Tyrone are waiting for you with the foid beside them. They hold you and knock a few of your teeth out.

Beware of the beta and cucks, they are traitors.

That’s why I keep a knife. I never really trust em. Never hung out with em after school

We were the only school that allowed long lunch breaks outside. You could also enjoy an inexpensive hot breakfast served in school basement if you didnt eat at home. Chad always tired to bug others that early. It was somewhat easy avoiding them as my school was so big with many hiding spots both inside and outside nearby.

Yeah.. a good amount of Slave Cattle to do the hard work, suffer and die for the Whoid consumerism. It is horrifying just seeing them all march in unison to their own deaths, marching to the beat of the capitalist drum and never able to taste the fruits of their work. What Man would happily do such a thing? Why on Earth would he sacrifice everything for nothing? He has been brainwashed.. there is no other reason for such extreme self sacrifice.. or perhaps he has been abused so much that his mentality has become that of a clean sheet.. able for any code to be wrote on and for him to be the perfect victim/slave/cattle for life.

You are right. To control several hundred million slaves through pure force would be hard and dangerous to do. Its much better to take control of their minds.. have total control of their beliefs and thoughts for life. Ya there is the 1 in 1000 kids who escapes but thats good odds.

That’s why I keep a knife. I never really trust em. Never hung out with em after school
Good plan. Never be afraid to pull steel and attack if they get you like that. If they try to take you out, you take them out instead. Its like prison. Never show weakness. Prison and/or death is preferable to dishonor. And to the 90 cucks watching this thread, we are absolutely recruit high school and middle school kids into our ranks and philosophy. And there is nothing you can do to stop it.
This tbh. Although that can be said of wider society as welll. Maybe switch chad/tyrone out for foids instead.

Last edited:
Good plan. Never be afraid to pull steel and attack if they get you like that. If they try to take you out, you take them out instead. Its like prison. Never show weakness. Prison and/or death is preferable to dishonor. And to the 90 cucks watching this thread, we are absolutely recruit high school and middle school kids into our ranks and philosophy. And there is nothing you can do to stop it.

This tbh. Although that can be said of wider society as welll. Maybe switch chad/tyrone out for foids instead.

So true

And yea, hi bluepilled NPCs watching this, go ahead and report me :feelsmusic:

>going to the cafeteria

I always sat by myself in hs. Too awkward and ugly to have friends