Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel At long last, I’ve finally succeeded in my craft.

Deta97

Deta97

Suicidal Alchemist and Dreamer
★★★★★
It's been 6 long years I've spent working on perfecting my yew tincture. For a long time, I wanted to die, but little did I know, with it being utterly difficult, my resolve transformed itself into something life affirming. Who would've thought what I once considered only to be a means of self destruction to become an emblem of my rebirth.

Having said that, I don't wanna take it all the credit. It was not by some mere chance I've discovered the method and stopped at nothing to work on it, despite the fact it costed me well over a thousand, even when I had enough money to buy alternatives. I was built for it, it fits me like a glove. I was going to succeed like no one ever could. This must be God's plan at work, because if it were any other way, and I was without his influence, I would've died.

It feels utterly strange having finally succeeded at this time, but... I guess it's time I start living again.

1677538267200 1
44cbc9a5ec144e5291d3aed8b4d7e5d9

Last edited: