Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At least you're not this guy

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Being an Incel sucks, everyone knows that. However, like many bad things there is a silver lining - for example, you can't be divorce raped if you don't get married in the first place.

However, another upside to being an Incel is that you don't end up like this guy:

A foid created a facebook group of herself and 25 men who she fucked, proudly announcing that she let them all cum in/on her. One poor guy called her out on her bullshit, and honestly despite him being a sex haver I feel bad for the guy. This foid gave herpes and gonorrhea to 25 men all in the name of scratching the fungal inch in her beef flaps with penises belonging to men with genetic qualities that she herself is far, FAR off from possessing. You may be a loveless, sexless Virgin, but at least you won't fall prey to these whores.

Giving the foid the benefit of the doubt and assuming that she has fucked each man one time, that means she had sex 25 times.

The average penis length is 5.1-5.5 inches (NIH) (we'll take the higher estimate because we all know how picky foids are) and and the average fucking session lasts for 100-500 thrusts (Royal Society Open Science) (once again, we'll take the average of 300).

This means that she had 25 5.5-inch penises thrusted into her 300 times apiece.

25 penises x 11 inches (5.5 in, 5.5 out) x 300 = 82500 inches of penis. That's 1.3 miles.

It's certainly nowhere as "impressive" as some of the other whores in existence, but next time you go out for a walk, use one of those distance-tracking apps, walk 1.3 miles and imagine that entire stretch covered in penises.

That's how much dick this foid has had.

JFL at those calculations, funniest shit I have seen all month

I thank god every day for not making me curry

LMAO THE CALCULATIONS XD!

Being an Incel sucks, everyone knows that. However, like many bad things there is a silver lining - for example, you can't be divorce raped if you don't get married in the first place.

However, another upside to being an Incel is that you don't end up like this guy:

View attachment 717700

A foid created a facebook group of herself and 25 men who she fucked, proudly announcing that she let them all cum in/on her. One poor guy called her out on her bullshit, and honestly despite him being a sex haver I feel bad for the guy. This foid gave herpes and gonorrhea to 25 men all in the name of scratching the fungal inch in her beef flaps with penises belonging to men with genetic qualities that she herself is far, FAR off from possessing. You may be a loveless, sexless Virgin, but at least you won't fall prey to these whores.

Giving the foid the benefit of the doubt and assuming that she has fucked each man one time, that means she had sex 25 times.

The average penis length is 5.1-5.5 inches (NIH) (we'll take the higher estimate because we all know how picky foids are) and and the average fucking session lasts for 100-500 thrusts (Royal Society Open Science) (once again, we'll take the average of 300).

This means that she had 25 5.5-inch penises thrusted into her 300 times apiece.

25 penises x 11 inches (5.5 in, 5.5 out) x 300 = 82500 inches of penis. That's 1.3 miles.

It's certainly nowhere as "impressive" as some of the other whores in existence, but next time you go out for a walk, use one of those distance-tracking apps, walk 1.3 miles and imagine that entire stretch covered in penises.

That's how much dick this foid has had.
I'm walking on a trail of dicks my friend

holy shit this is funny as fuck

great post OP

Mods pin it.

also @tehgymcel420

I'd rather get STD and die with 30 than being an incel and die with 80

it began for mathematiciancels.

Why do I have the feeling that a cumskin foid did this?