Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At least you’re not Indian

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,497
It is the worst thing in the world. You almost don’t feel human because your culture is so distinct and unrelatable to every other culture. 

Not only that but all Indians are fucking miserable. The incel community is heavily populated with Indians, TRP is flooded with them, same with forever alone. It is awful.
 
i get what u are saying but
i see lots of subhuman indians with indian women though..........in the west.
 
At least, you have some Briyani to eat everyday.

I love Indian food!
 
NegroKing said:
It is the worst thing in the world. You almost don’t feel human because your culture is so distinct and unrelatable to every other culture. 

Not only that but all Indians are fucking miserable. The incel community is heavily populated with Indians, TRP is flooded with them, same with forever alone. It is awful.

I don't know how Indians fare in the dating scene but here in seattle, they are doing pretty damn well economically.
 
at least your remains can be buried into Gange
 
Beckham said:
i get what u are saying but
i see lots of subhuman indians with indian women though..........in the west.

1. Arranged marriage.
2. Desperation.
3. Succumbing to societal pressure due to deleterious psychological profile that incapacitate one's ability to engage in critical/independent thinking.
 
dardycunt said:
1. Arranged marriage.
2. Desperation.
3. Succumbing to societal pressure due to deleterious psychological profile that incapacitate one's ability to engage in critical/independent thinking.

i dunno man, once in the mall in florida i saw a cute indian girl really all over this balding subhuman incel with glasses. she really seemed in to him
 
NegroKing said:
It is the worst thing in the world. You almost don’t feel human because your culture is so distinct and unrelatable to every other culture. 

Not only that but all Indians are fucking miserable. The incel community is heavily populated with Indians, TRP is flooded with them, same with forever alone. It is awful.

The thing is most Indians can get a hot 9/10 wife through strange marriage game because Indians in west with good jobs are seen as gods back in curryland. Every girl is dying to marry a Indian and move to the west.

Plus they won’t divorce us when they get here because their entire family lives back home and word travels fast and she needs to watch her reputation or her parents will disown her and she will have no place to go in west.


I can probably run arrange marriage game but I want to live like chad and fuck a different club slut every weekend and just have fun. I wana be like zyzz, I’ll have to get money for surgery , I already got the body.


What
jamho22 said:
I don't know how Indians fare in the dating scene but here in seattle, they are doing pretty damn well economically.

Lol exactly, Indians made a deal with the devil!

They are the most successful demographics in USA, even richer then Jews 
But in return they get no pussy lmao. 


https://blogs.voanews.com/all-about-america/2015/05/08/this-us-ethnic-group-makes-the-most-money/

Ffs I am 23 and I am 70k per annum but I get no pussy. If I spend 10k per on pussy I’d be equal to whites who get 60k per annum but they spend no money on pussy.

This world has ways to balance things out one way or the other.
 
Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
The thing is most Indians can get a hot 9/10 wife through strange marriage game because Indians in west with good jobs are seen as gods back in curryland. Every girl is dying to marry a Indian and move to the west.

Plus they won’t divorce us when they get here because their entire family lives back home and word travels fast and she needs to watch her reputation or her parents will disown her and she will have no place to go in west.


I can probably run arrange marriage game but I want to live like chad and fuck a different club slut every weekend and just have fun. I wana be like zyzz, I’ll have to get money for surgery , I already got the body.

I cannot run arranged marriage game because I’m dumb and destined to fail. I have to make due with white sluts until I suicide but it’s doubtful I’ll be able to in my present situation. I need to gymcel more and get down to 10% bodyfat. Surgery would help considerably but I don’t have have the money.
 
Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
The thing is most Indians can get a hot 9/10 wife through strange marriage game because Indians in west with good jobs are seen as gods back in curryland. Every girl is dying to marry a Indian and move to the west.

Plus they won’t divorce us when they get here because their entire family lives back home and word travels fast and she needs to watch her reputation or her parents will disown her and she will have no place to go in west.


I can probably run arrange marriage game but I want to live like chad and fuck a different club slut every weekend and just have fun. I wana be like zyzz, I’ll have to get money for surgery , I already got the body.


What
Lol exactly, Indians made a deal with the devil!

They are the most successful demographics in USA, even richer then Jews 
But in return they get no pussy lmao. 


https://blogs.voanews.com/all-about-america/2015/05/08/this-us-ethnic-group-makes-the-most-money/

Ffs I am 23 and I am 70k per annum but I get no pussy. If I spend 10k per on pussy I’d be equal to whites who get 60k per annum but they spend no money on pussy.

This world has ways to balance things out one way or the other.



[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]Indians...[/font][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]Just run status game and settle with a nice 6.5/10 like [/font][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif] pajeet did over [/font][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqFQ0V2_vWE[/font]
 
jamho22 said:
[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]Indians...[/font][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]Just run status game and settle with a nice 6.5/10 like [/font][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif] pajeet did over [/font][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqFQ0V2_vWE[/font]

Status game is impossible for he low IQ and deeply autistic like myself.
 
I envy most indians for the arranged marriage option as a last resort, whites only have escortcelling or MGTOW coping and that's not comparable. A lot of them are also into traditional values through their culture and despise degeneracy.
 
jamho22 said:
[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]Indians...[/font][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]Just run status game and settle with a nice 6.5/10 like [/font][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif] pajeet did over [/font][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqFQ0V2_vWE[/font]

He made a big mistake. Curries should never marry white girls because it always ends in divorce. There is a big culture gap that cannot be filled. White girls should be used for fooling around unless you know she is the one for sure and won’t divorce you.


NegroKing said:
Status game is impossible for he low IQ and deeply autistic like myself.

That’s the true black pill for curries. If you are not a high iq curry who makes bank, then it’s over. I have seen curry uber driver just driving their life way for some uber money. Or the bald curry with mustashe and pot belly working at 7/11, if you are that far gone it’s fucking over!
 
idkwattodowithlife said:
At least, you have some Briyani to eat everyday.
I love Indian food!
Indians make terrible Biriyani. Pakis are good at it though
 
tsk tsk tsk

NOT SO SOON!

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.





At least we're smart as fuck and good with computers.
 
ilieknothing said:
Indians make terrible Biriyani. Pakis are good at it though

Wrong. Hyderabadi Indians make the best.
 
Anyone in the mood for Samosas?

maxresdefault.jpg


I want to mf'in pan chode this down in my mouth.
 
Minimum looks needed as an Indian.
Almost halfway there.

https://www.instagram.com/shomchowdhury/
 
woke_currycel said:
Minimum looks needed as an Indian.
Almost halfway there.

https://www.instagram.com/shomchowdhury/

Damn it's over. Chad esque Indians can have all women but 7/10 and below get nothing.
 
I'm white and am only attracted to brown girls so I envy Indians with good jobs actually as you could easily place an ad in the matrimonials, list your salary and bam you get a hot indian wife.
 

Similar threads

Mortis
Replies
17
Views
434
OutcompetedByRoomba
OutcompetedByRoomba
Incedel
Replies
114
Views
2K
stalin22
stalin22
NotTheElliot
Replies
4
Views
283
Bruce_Bonepresser
Bruce_Bonepresser
Piratecel
Replies
13
Views
637
prajeet88
P

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top