Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW At least we weren’t born as dogs in China

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Goddamn asians

Me: "Atleast they kill him before all of this torture."

Dog begins to run away*

Nope, jesus Christ. Nuke them. Nuke them. Nuke them. Nuke the countryside of China. Do it now.

would eat tbh

Its over for that dog

Music to my ears.

Best sounds in the world.

wait wtf? at first i thought they were going to eat it but it got up and started walking away? wtf were they doing to it? gooks are so low IQ it baffles me. seems like america used their nukes on the wrong country

Friendly reminder that cucktears want this done to all non-betabuxing sub8 males.

High IQ post tbh

Dogs have got to be one of the most cucked species on earth. You are taken away from your family to be bred for specific traits to suit as a form of utility and amusement for another species. You lose independence and are overly reliant on another species graces for your well being. You are bred to look goofy and impractical all because it’s adorable. You are bred to do the bidding of your masters, while your chad wolf ancestors gaze at you with contempt.

JFL @ man’s “best friend.”

Why don't they kill the dog first then boil it?

Chinks are not human, they are insectoid trash.

Holy christ that's absolutely wild.

Why don't they kill the dog first then boil it?

They believe that the more the animal suffers, the better the resulting meat will taste.

I dont mind being eaten

Fucking chinks, and people say "Islamic way of slaughtering animals is cruel" yeh fucking right killing it instantly is "cruel" apparently. What do they have to say about these chinks then?

I'm not even going to watch that. Seeing poor, innocent doggos getting tortured by soulless gooks is suifuel. Post blonde Stacys getting beheaded instead.

China is hell on earth for people and animals alike.

chinese are not human
only explanation for this and that bus video

Pretty sure chinesecel feel twice that torture from inceldom

Being born a cow (or chicken or pig) in western country is worse

get taken away from parents at birth, get shoved into a small pen and drugged up so your tits produce more milk, spend years in this environment like a prisoner for your tit sauce - then get killed

cows and pigs feel as much pain as a dog does - i'm currently a meat eater and id like to quit

Last edited:

> Draw My Life
Huge cucc

Nothing wrong with eating dogs, but boiling it alive? Jeez.

Why can't these insect people just do the bare minimum and cut the dogs throat before torturing it. It would make it EASIER.

i recommend watching Dining on Dogs in Yulin: VICE Reports (Full Length) - YouTube, i definitely dont agree with the killing of dogs for human consumption but its an interesting video. A few things that i find interesting, was when they said they tend not to kill their pet dogs, but dogs they find randomly on the street or they will buy dogs and raise them on a sort of "dog farm" until they believe they are ready for a nice meal.

Technically, they do make a point that when the west get all upset and angry at this sort of stuff happening, that the west is being hypocritical because why are we only caring about dogs being killed when the west kills pigs and cows for human consumption?

Friendly reminder that cucktears want this done to all non-betabuxing sub8 males.
i recommend watching Dining on Dogs in Yulin: VICE Reports (Full Length) - YouTube, i definitely dont agree with the killing of dogs for human consumption but its an interesting video. A few things that i find interesting, was when they said they tend not to kill their pet dogs, but dogs they find randomly on the street or they will buy dogs and raise them on a sort of "dog farm" until they believe they are ready for a nice meal.

Technically, they do make a point that when the west get all upset and angry at this sort of stuff happening, that the west is being hypocritical because why are we only caring about dogs being killed when the west kills pigs and cows for human consumption?
true, I could care less what animal people eat. Only thing that should be required is killing it before cooking it alive.