Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At least we aint gotta worry about prison

• Thread starter TrueForcedIncel
  • Start date
TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
To be turned out by big mac and his group of booty bandits. I doubt even they would want anything to do with us, I suppose that is just about the only genuine good thing about being a sub human in the looks department. Not that I'd ever go to prison personally, I wouldn't be caught alive if I had say a life sentence over my head. Your life is basically over at that point anyways, death is preferable to a life of hell in the cells...

They don't care about your face, they'll pay the troll his toll to get in the new boys hole.

LOL I’ve actually had that thought as well, bro.

I'm pretty sure ugly people go to prison more often and get heavier sentences, so youre coping once again

They will fuck the weak looking ones for sure. I wouldn't last a day.

Uh, I don't think inmates are attracted to same things as foids and have the same insanely high standards.

No Incel would last an hour in prison without being raped in the showers at least once.

cope. they fuck anyone with a round hole plus if being incel becomes a crime we will be there.

They don't care too much how you look as long as you can't physically resist.

would rather die the go to prison

I wouldn't be able to last there.

I'd gladly live my life in a Norwegian prison. Those things are insane.