Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over At least some noodlewhores are honest

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
u8q1afpg65861.jpg

:feelsrope:

Lifefuel for whitecels

Asian women can be racist because theyre not white

Anddddd JBW strikes again

"extremely attracted to white men because of what our parents taught us" what a bullshit, truly honest woman would admit that asian boys don't make her wet

... because of what our parents taught us
What did she mean by this?

some SJW bullshit, about how ethnic foids thirst over white cock because of colonialism and white patriarchy
Ah, the 'internalised racism' thing. I wonder if ricecels here could expound on what their parents' views on whites were. I know a lot of South Asian (Muslims more so than others) parents are aware of the degeneracy and make snide comments about these things, I wonder if the same is true for East Asians?

Ah, the 'internalised racism' thing. I wonder if ricecels here could expound on what their parents' views on whites were. I know a lot of South Asian (Muslims more so than others) parents are aware of the degeneracy and make snide comments about these things, I wonder if the same is true for East Asians?
Most rice parents encourage their daughters to marry white so their grandkids can be taller and better looking. The Asian race is done for tbh.

Most rice parents encourage their daughters to marry white so their grandkids can be taller and better looking. The Asian race is done for tbh.
And they later push their ricecel sons to commit harakiri for not bringing home a girlfriend

And they later push their ricecel sons to commit harakiri for not bringing home a girlfriend
Yes, they encourage their daughters to fuck whites and then wonder why there are no Asian girls interested in their ricecel sons :feelskek:

@pp183 how do we fix this problems?

What did she mean by this?
I know other races find this hard to believe, but it's common in certain asian families, especially SEA ones, to ENCOURAGE their daughters to marry white. Skin whitening products are everywhere. You have to be at least a hapa to have your face on a billboard/ be on TV.

To some extent this is also true in Mexico, all the brown ones come to the US to do your shit jobs, since white mexicans are already happy, rich, with their white faces all over telenovelas in their own country.

Last edited:
I know other races find this hard to believe, but it's common in certain asian families, especially SEA ones, to ENCOURAGE their daughters to marry white. Skin whitening products are everywhere. You have to be at least a hapa to have your face on a billboard/ be on TV.
RIP, I though curries were bad for this skin lightening shit. It is very fucked up though. As China rises, maybe fortunes of Han BVLL will also rise.