Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel At Least Restaurant Servers Make Me Feel Like A Normal Person

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Overweight Spic Manletcel
★★★★
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, they don't give two runny shits about me and damn sure won't be fucking me any time soon, but they at least treat you with respect and dignity, and some of the more attentive ones even express concern if you seem sad or upset, which is kind of nice I suppose. On the slower nights, they might even take the time to converse with you and make small chit chat, and for that brief little moment, I feel like just a regular guy who's having a normal interaction with a woman, and it just gives me a nice little break from my cold and stark reality. Sure, they're doing this just to honey pot you into giving a good tip, which I give with good service anyhow, but I don't care. You feel like a weight is lifted off your shoulders for that short period, and the food even tastes a little better since you're in a relatively better than usual mood.

Oh, and to those who may not really like dining in, it's not so bad when it's slow. I got tired of constantly eating take out and wanted to eat a hot meal that had just been prepared. It really does taste better and at least to me, the better taste makes for a better mood. Results may vary but thought it would be worth throwing out there.

Good to see that you're treated like human at least when they want your money

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, they don't give two runny shits about me and damn sure won't be fucking me any time soon, but they at least treat you with respect and dignity, and some of the more attentive ones even express concern if you seem sad or upset, which is kind of nice I suppose. On the slower nights, they might even take the time to converse with you and make small chit chat, and for that brief little moment, I feel like just a regular guy who's having a normal interaction with a woman, and it just gives me a nice little break from my cold and stark reality. Sure, they're doing this just to honey pot you into giving a good tip, which I give with good service anyhow, but I don't care. You feel like a weight is lifted off your shoulders for that short period, and the food even tastes a little better since you're in a relatively better than usual mood.

Oh, and to those who may not really like dining in, it's not so bad when it's slow. I got tired of constantly eating take out and wanted to eat a hot meal that had just been prepared. It really does taste better and at least to me, the better taste makes for a better mood. Results may vary but thought it would be worth throwing out there.
True, but ultimately, they just want you to tip them so that they won't be homeless.

Exactly none of the soy accounts on reddit or twitter will show this side of inceldom

Exactly none of the soy accounts on reddit or twitter will show this side of inceldom
"you're not entitled to sex or respect, inkwell!"
"Respect xir pronouns, bigot!"

Old people treat me like a normal person, most of them. I kinda feel like a volcel for not grannymaxxing.

I've heard from other incels that old people are our best friends basically. Since they are also often sad and lonely and could talk to anyone really.

I could be wrong, but I think they seem to be under the belief that we're all just bitter because we can't get laid. I can't speak for everyone on here, but I could care less about that. At this point, I just want to live life like a normal person and have normal interactions with people and not be so miserable and agitated all the time.

Old people treat me like a normal person, most of them. I kinda feel like a volcel for not grannymaxxing.

I've heard from other incels that old people are our best friends basically. Since they are also often sad and lonely and could talk to anyone really.
Tbh I feel more comfortable talking to old people than to normies my age, they tend to not be so shallow and vapid

One time I went to the diner close to my college by myself, after I waited for my order to be ready and when it was the other server asked who was it for and the first server just pointed at me and said "that guy the one sitting by himself", and that just made me feel like shit, this btw was the tail end where I started to lose my friends aswell, it's brutal.

When I prepared to return years ago, I was going to visit a Dennys in Minneapolis, though I decided to simply go to the transit station.

Anyway:

It's true. I get along with coworkers closer to my age and who are into the same things as I am since we grew up around the same time. Getting along with them helps me kind of feel like a normie, and makes me look not as miserable and unapproachable, which provides mental relief of sorts.

Not really they said stupid evil shit like “do you want ice or did you like the food to make me get out ASAP

That's their job dumbass, ofc they're going to come around with the crocodile grins showing massive porcelain veneers if it means you're going to leave them a $20 bill just for bringing you a plate of food that you're already paying for regardless

I like to give them orders!