Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over At least one student commits suicide every hour in India.

brazi

brazi

Captain
One student took their own life every 42 minutes in 2020

One student took their own life every 42 minutes in 2020
Student and farmer all die working, but farm landlords enjoy government issued subsidies and get rich.

We need world cleaning from india

If i roped if i was in curryland.

There’s a billion of them, thought it’d be more

I roped if I was curry tbh

That's brutal.

What's the difference between you and an Indian incel you both are at the bottom of barrel.
Oh please. Atleast Malaysian are not as study study like indian is. We still know how to have fun

Student and farmer all die working, but farm landlords enjoy government issued subsidies and get rich.
Hello Anna first time Telugu odu ekada chustuna

brutal. its always valuable IITcel that's roping.
jeeneetards are sold sold the dream of pussy and a trad wife if they study. So they study isolating from society. Once they reach IIT's and AIIMS's there they see all the chad getting laid. Their marks deteriorate and they get depressed and their fragile that they have built from childhood break. This causes them to rope.

Once again bluepill is responsible for all their deaths.

I wake up every day and thank god I am not a curry

My problems are gigantic but being a curry is just over.

jeeneetards are sold sold the dream of pussy and a trad wife if they study. So they study isolating from society. Once they reach IIT's and AIIMS's there they see all the chad getting laid. Their marks deteriorate and they get depressed and their fragile that they have built from childhood break. This causes them to rope.

Once again bluepill is responsible for all their deaths.
someone should study blackpilling young currycels they have to be the most bluepilled group of PPL on this planet

They r the race that took - just he confident bro mantra easily

someone should study blackpilling young currycels they have to be the most bluepilled group of PPL on this planet

They r the race that took - just he confident bro mantra easily
It is because of ancient India was literally bluepilled in all sense. The woman were not hypergamous. Men were accepted as protectors and providers. Woman were also worshiped by men for their ability to give birth and care for people.

After liberalization, curry foids started getting educated and working and showed their true colors.

That's why Hindu Rastra needs to be revived to keep foids in their place. A society should never give woman power.

It is because of ancient India was literally bluepilled in all sense. The woman were not hypergamous. Men were accepted as protectors and providers. Woman were also worshiped by men for their ability to give birth and care for people.

After liberalization, curry foids started getting educated and working and showed their true colors.

That's why Hindu Rastra needs to be revived to keep foids in their place. A society should never give woman power.
Bluepilled normies for some reason think only western foids are what they are and that all Asian/Sandnigger foids are oppressed weak victims

Asian/Sandnigger foids are oppressed weak victims
Asian foids are seen as victims because they claim the reason for dating non-asians men is 'cause of misogyny :foidSoy: :foidSoy: and not JBW.
Sandnigger on the other hand as much as I hate them know how to put woman in control. I admire them for it

Any infos on how many of them are male ?

Yeah they are. India not the people but as a nation is a shithole
Agree with this, rampant corruption is going on in curryland, it's more shithole than malaysia, no care for students mental health at all. I have friends in india who told me about their studycelling.

Probably most are males, girls can benefit from arrange marriage
Very likely, it would still be interesting to see how many % are male

Probably most are males, girls can benefit from arrange marriage
No woman get reservations in India, in Education, Government Jobs and election seats.

We need world cleaning from india

Our story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Interesting given Shannon had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy. Observe:

View attachment 515704
(Shannon, Carlie, Mariah)

Note that I had no friends or associates outside of group therapy and yet was being asked to pander to a pretty White lass with shallow thinking. This was during a time when I was being verbally and physically abused by one of my parents for being unable to function like NTs.
Yes, I remember my final day in group therapy well. I was heavily depressed, as usual. It was cloudy and raining. A certain Black youth told me, "Intellau, go over there."(As usual), and I obeyed him out of a desire for peaceful group time. A kid by the name of "Sean", another Black youth, criticized my writing and said "Wow....Intellau's writing is terrible"(He was handing out our goal sheets for the day); he also made sure to read my "discharge" certificate. I kept my discharge secret so I wouldn't be laughed at by my group "mates".

And as usual, on the drive home, the young girls in my transportation van started hitting me and drawing on me.
Intellau_Celistic said:

He was actually fairly respectful. That adolescent was in group therapy for severe depression and had already attempted suicide twice(Placing a rifle to his head, overdosing on Celexa on his last day of hospitalization).

He helped me pick up our "goal sheets" after I dropped them while handing them out. S.R.B simply sat in her chair and watched as the papers fell near her feet(She also started omitting her name from her goal sheets). More interested in being near tall Chadlite.

He was scheduled to leave Wisconsin within a few weeks to live with his mother in Florida(He was living with grandparents).
Intellau_Celistic said:

Exactly.

In 2016, Shannon's group was filled with several autistic boys. Meanwhile, I was the only autistic child for most of my time in group therapy. My group mates, though, were unaware of this because I rarely said anything about myself to them. I stuttered too much and often had to close my eyes for relief. An autistic boy named "George" doted on Shannon's presence and loved her.

View attachment 555484

View attachment 555496

View attachment 555498

Due to my status as an outcast, the "group psychologist" sometimes referred to me as "bud" and always greeted me. Sometimes he had to tell me to join the group because I would hide near the coat rackets and anxiously think of how to integrate with the group peacefully.

View attachment 555485

Original:

View attachment 555495

I was on Seroquel for ASD-related symptoms which the psychiatrists mistook as psychosis. Behavior I now recognize as obsessive-compulsive, "persisting afterimages"(Palinopsia, one of several illnesses I discovered when I searched the Internet in 2012 for answers to my constant floaters and visual sensory problems). I have a yearly phase in which allergies trigger sensory overload, manifesting as constant obsessive thoughts of visually-disturbing distortions of things I've looked at. I have to close my eyes for relief.

View: https://youtu.be/pFNDh4smb6k?t=60

I roped if I was curry tbh

View: https://youtu.be/sZKiMu4QUfY?t=21

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back