Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting At least i tried

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
You can call me a furfag a greycel whatever the fuck u want but at least I tried to get w foids I bet 80% of you guys never approached a woman ever I cold approached I did it all and this girl I'm asking out now is my last time I'm trying ever if she rejects me I'm LDARING no second thoughts long live the blackpill :blackpill:

I went through dozens of rejections

I got friendzoned a couple of times

Let me get it straight you are kiddie fiddler and you have tried to approach innocent little kids?!:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:(in video game)
Tweakin

If you have to ask you already lost :blackpill:

Feeling better champ? :feelsaww:

whats your numbers bro. you even at triple digits bro? @itsOVER approach mogs the shit out of you
Probably 25+ women I asked out or showed disinterest in me In the past two years

thats warm up numbers bro. 25 is a day out to the mall bro. gotta get those numbers up my man
If I do that numbers won't be the only thing going up I'll be hanging in my bedroom( in super smash bros)

Want a cookie?
If u offended that just proves u one of the many who don't try and claim forever alone aren't u still In school too???

If I do that numbers won't be the only thing going up I'll be hanging in my bedroom( in super smash bros)
why are you attaching so much personal shit to a used up fuck hole rejecting you? she is a fucking cunt and is lucky you dont smash her fucking face up in super smash bros. dont be a whine bitch about it yell in her fucking face in vr chat play room and fucking show those cunt that you have a cock and you can use it in vr chat. fucking whores.

why are you attaching so much personal shit to a used up fuck hole rejecting you? she is a fucking cunt and is lucky you dont smash her fucking face up in super smash bros. dont be a whine bitch about it yell in her fucking face in vr chat play room and fucking show those cunt that you have a cock and you can use it in vr chat. fucking whores.
She has not responded yet so idk

She has not responded yet so idk
nobody gives a fuck about that stupid ass one dumb bitch dude. forget about that stupid cunt. harass the fuck out of women in public at the gym at your work. fly to a shit hole country and fuck women in multiworld mod for bukkit mc

nobody gives a fuck about that stupid ass one dumb bitch dude. forget about that stupid cunt. harass the fuck out of women in public at the gym at your work. fly to a shit hole country and fuck women in multiworld mod for bukkit mc
Oh I will trust me the days of me being a silent person is over I will bring my negatively to light I will bring my hatred to life if it's the last thing I do!!!

Oh I will trust me the days of me being a silent person is over I will bring my negatively to light I will bring my hatred to life if it's the last thing I do!!!
fuck yea bro thats what i like to hear. just be careful with your language, and when they tell you to go away just fuck off to the next whore in line. if you do it like that, even if the police talk to you there is literally nothing they can do. dont say vulgar shit and leave when they ask. if you keep to those rules, theres not jack shit the police or anyone else can do. make them seethe in anger at having to be approached and talked to be a subchad male. never let these fucking cunts rest in peace. make your presence known to these fucking washed up cunt holes. dont be the quite little bitch boy all to himself. fucking make their life the (legal) hell it should be

Ive approached around a 100+ women from high school to now. You can guess the results of the attempts, 100 percent rejection. I've tried with all races apart from Polynesians since I never seen them before but lol ive been fucking rejected each time. I even approached obese women (will never do again) and ive been rejected.

Imagine thinking “trying” would change anything:lul:
If you have to try it’s over, guys who get girls don’t “try”, it just happens naturally.
True u are right but again at least I tried :feelsrope:

bad idea you'll only end up getting rejected if you're not chad we all know that

as if that were any consolation to the scoundrel that just wasted his time and got nothing out of it but rejection :lul::lul::lul:

You can call me a furfag a greycel whatever the fuck u want but at least I tried to get w foids I bet 80% of you guys never approached a woman ever I cold approached I did it all and this girl I'm asking out now is my last time I'm trying ever if she rejects me I'm LDARING no second thoughts long live the blackpill :blackpill:
also you will get rejected. only for high tier normie/chadlite/chad.

I even approached obese women (will never do again) and ive been rejected.
:feelsmega:

From another thread:
Correct :blackpill:

Our heterosexual DNA have screwed ALL INCELS worldwide big time no matter what pill we are a part of
:bluepill::redpill::blackpill::whitepill:

STUPID ASS POINTLESS EVOLUTIONARY SURVIVALIST GENES CREATED AND GAVE TESTICLES TO INCELS

AND MADE THOSE TESTICLES PRODUCE ANDROGENS

AND THEN USED THOSE ANDROGENS TO CREATE OUR HORNY NEUROLOGICAL INSTINCTS TO MATE WHENEVER WE'RE IN THE PRESENCE OF A FOID NO MATTER WHAT EVEN WITH AN OBESE BLACK FOID WE DON'T STAND A CHANCE.

I've messaged around 60 foids on Instagram one time in a quick session.

Does anyone care to take a guess how many responded back, let alone put me on "read"? :feelskek:

Does anyone care to take a guess how many responded back, let alone put me on "read"? :feelskek:
In case anyone was eager to know none of them responded back, none of them put me on "read"

NO, NOT A SINGLE FOID OPENED THEIR FUCKING MESSAGES TO CARE ENOUGH AND READ WHAT I SAID WHICH WAS THE CASUAL "Good morning how are you?"

This must mean foids have thousands of guys like me messaging them every nanosecond of the fucking day/night cycle and you know what? 99℅ of the time my friend request gets fucking rejected

But of course this is all because foids are Chad only :chad: or if they have a dog they'll fuck that instead no need for a Chad :chad:

I admit I’m not low inhib enough to do 60 foids on social media or whatever but I have warm approached so many bitches only to be friend zoned or rejected for not entertaining them like they want (I’m too low status).

I knew cold approach was retarded so I stuck to the high chance opportunities and got shit on every time.

Life is a fucking joke boyo it’s LDAR time