Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel AT LEAST BE CONSISTENT WITH YOUR FUCKING GATEKEEPING

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/coffeemeetsbagel/comments/mfwlgk/when_you_ask_about_her_interests_but_they_dont/

I am raging right now from the comments on this thread. Everyone is being a total simp, blaming this man for gatekeeping. Why the fuck would she claim to like DC movies and not know anything about the Synder cut???

Women also call this action 'lying.'

You know, like when a 5'8" man puts on shoes that makes him 1" taller, and claims to be 5'9?

Caring about this shit is also the difference between being an autist or not, culturally speaking.

Last edited:
You know, like when a 5'8" man puts on shoes that makes him 1" taller, and claims to be 5'9?

Caring about this shit is also the difference between being an autist or not, culturally speaking.
So foids are autistics, or heightcopers are autistics?

So foids are autistics, or heightcopers are autistics?
autists care about details like "Snyder cut" as base minimum proof that you belong in a category like "DC movie fan"

NT or otherwise "sensing" people just say shit they don't mean like "I enjoy D/C movies" and not know obvious details like the difference between Whedon or Snyder. They just want to be associated with something popular and not seem weird.

Females are autists when it comes to height tbh. The difference between 5'11 and 6' is like the difference between a Honda or a Lambo to them.

Last edited:
autists care about details like "Snyder cut" as base minimum proof that you belong in a category like "DC movie fan"

NT or otherwise "sensing" people just say shit they don't mean like "I enjoy D/C movies" and not know obvious details like the difference between Whedon or Snyder. They just want to be associated with something popular and not seem weird.

Females are autists when it comes to height tbh. The difference between 5'11 and 6' is like the difference between a Honda or a Lambo to them.
True I guess, I'm NT and I don't remember me nitpicking while talking with normies.

The 6' thing in my country is 1,80m (5'11), they say you are not a man if you are below 1,80m, I'm 5'10 and can fraud to 5'11 when in sneakers, so I never passed through this issue, but I wouldn't pass as 6'. But honestly height is pretty overrated tbh, face is much more important to attract foids, but height is more important to show dominance to other men

True I guess, I'm NT and I don't remember me nitpicking while talking with normies.

The 6' thing in my country is 1,80m (5'11), they say you are not a man if you are below 1,80m, I'm 5'10 and can fraud to 5'11 when in sneakers, so I never passed through this issue, but I wouldn't pass as 6'. But honestly height is pretty overrated tbh, face is much more important to attract foids, but height is more important to show dominance to other men
Adam Driver disagrees with you

That guy will not ever win. It's over.

That guy will not ever win. It's over.
I don't even have to look at a picture of that guy. He will live a life of getting ghosted and misogyny like the rest of us

I don't even have to look at a picture of that guy. He will live a life of getting ghosted and misogyny like the rest of us
Yeah, I agree. He just needs to accept it.

I just don't see what all the fuss is about...

Let's all just calm down, ok?
It's because i block that motherfucking site and so i have no motherfucking idea what yalls talking about. Isn't that funny? I think so! Ha!

I think height is slightly more important than face because foids can be dumb. It’s not really that they’re so attracted to a 6’3” guy. They are, but it’s not the whole story. It’s also the status that it brings. Like she can brag that she’s dating a guy that’s tall.

Height is also the one of the most male dymorphic traits that women are interested in. Curiosity into the male gender from the female perspective makes them excited about the height difference between women and men. Then they start to believe that the taller, the more manly. Because since women aren’t tall, then the men who are tall must be the manliest right? It’s not even that beneficial biologically.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/coffeemeetsbagel/comments/mfwlgk/when_you_ask_about_her_interests_but_they_dont/

I am raging right now from the comments on this thread. Everyone is being a total simp, blaming this man for gatekeeping. Why the fuck would she claim to like DC movies and not know anything about the Synder cut???

Women also call this action 'lying.'

The hilarious thing is that she could have simply googled it and went along with. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She was too retarded to even GRASP that the thing he asks does indeed have something to do with Marvel garbage. A simple 15 second search and she could have went along with the LARP.

Foids are too stupid to do EVEN THAT. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back