Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious At last the secret to leave inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-

Just become a world famous guitarist of one of the biggest thrash metal bands of all time, is really easy boys :feelsokman:

Just by looking at this cuck I know this is going to be a trash

Well they gotta say something, but they can't say there's no hope because society is shallow and inherently unfair.

Also, that guitarist mogs me.

saw the video basically a cuck who tries to get sympathy by foids and cuckters. :soy::bluepill:

The celebrity clause. If your famous you cant be imcel. Preston from Jackass, Verne Troyer, Jonah Hill, Gary Bucey, and many more.

Once you're a celebrity you'll no longer be incel

I would do anything to see Jim Jefferies head mounted on a pole.

JFL at that manlet fat bald incel LARPer. Anyone who believes he has fucked anything above a crack whore is dumb.

saw the video basically a cuck who tries to get sympathy by foids and cuckters. :soy::bluepill:
It's funny how this late night shows presenters are all cucks, I never see one that wasn't a cuck and most of the time you can deduct this without even having to see their show

Repost of the same shit, didn't even use hooktube so you wouldn't give him views. Congratz/

This fucking guy. I'm pretty sure this video was the straw that broke me. I've already seen this video, and it was here that I need to reach out (like to Jim Jefferies) and say to someone "Hey, you're way the fuck off base and I guess that works for a comedy show but if you're gonna talk like an idiot, you better make sure people don't take you seriously. You do a lot of damage to people who don't deserve it."

I would do anything to see Jim Jefferies head mounted on a pole.

JFL at that manlet fat bald incel LARPer. Anyone who believes he has fucked anything above a crack whore is dumb.
Do you think he doesn't have others kind of whores?

Fucking retard. I can't get in my head where they got that we think someone "owes" us :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Repost of the same shit, didn't even use hooktube so you wouldn't give him views. Congratz/
But it's shit from a different angle, sometimes you need to go back to that pile of feces and put your hands again to just smell it one more time, in a luck day you can get a different smell one that wasn't there before

But it's shit from a different angle, sometimes you need to go back to that pile of feces and put your hands again to just smell it one more time, in a luck day you can get a different smell one that wasn't there before
Yeah, and reward the person who took the shit. What a fucking cuck.

ok low tier normie

Exactly, he is such fucking cuck
No, i'm calling you a cuck. You're putting the giant shit he took right up to your face, and rewarding him for taking the shit.
He's a cuck too, but you're an even bigger cuck for rewarding him. At least use hooktube if you're going to indulge in this shit ffs.

This is already old.

Being good at something - like a musical instrument - won't bring you shit. Played drums for like 13 years and never ever got anything from it. I knew I was good since I was invited to play every fucking where all the time.

In more than one stance I had a girl I like come to one of my shows or rehearsals, often I played shit that they liked, they were like "oh cool" and all but when I made a move it was always rejection.

If you can become famous and status/moneymaxx, then ok, but just being good at something alone won't make you ascend at all.

Attractiveness is what generates attraction, not being good at something or "getting a life" like normies always say.

No, i'm calling you a cuck. You're putting the giant shit he took right up to your face, and rewarding him for taking the shit.
He's a cuck too, but you're an even bigger cuck for rewarding him. At least use hooktube if you're going to indulge in this shit ffs.
Oh yeah, I'm not calling him a cuck either, I'm calling you a cuck

Just get a haircut and be nice.

he literally said that unironically as advice for incels.

I hope ISIS beheads him and then plays soccer with his head.