Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At last it's time to realize how worthy it was to spent all these years (Facing a much younger Chad soon)!

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
Hi, everyone! I'm new here and I'm thankful that I can meet so many brocels here! It's important for me and surely it'll give you a lot of valueable info because the situation is really a kind of "time for the truth"! No shit, no joke! I swear.

So, here is the long story short: I was surely unlucky because I'm not just an incel, I'm a: shortcel (around 5.6 feet), a baldcel (Norwood 3~4) and a poorcel (nearly indebted, but not yet).

But, here is the point: I'm soon going to be an oldcel (nearly 50!), but hey, don't imagine me as a grandpa! I managed to look like a post-graduate or something! It's another story. And also, I did my best during the last 5 years to ascend! :bluepill: or :redpill:? Think by yourself:

1. I was fat as f*ck, but I gave up the yummy food and the sodas. I lost ~89 pounds!
2. Then I improved my martial arts and started to gymcel! The result was that my body became like the one I had in my 20's, and even better! (Without the f*cking hair, you know!)
3. I added some yoga, aerobics, yoga and more fitness (even at home). (more gymmaxx! Hell, yeah!)
4. I have a Master's humanitarian degree, but I added 4 more online diplomas (linguistics and sports) + I started to learn and play chess. Learned more languages and even started to trade and learn economics!
5. I never stopped to read incels' wikis and forums in order to keep enough real!
Sorry, if I sound too %$#@@, but I managed to become something like a superhuman (or at least a king of the manlets; even most of the males outside no matter how tall are they look so ugly, fat and so on, when they are next to my lean, muscular and trained body. No matter to say my IQ is above theirs, in most of the cases!)
The results?
OK, 100% honest with you, bros:

1. After my improvement all the females started to chat with me, to talk with me. Before they even didn't dare to answer me or to chat with me.
2. Some of these females made some compliments like: "Obviously you like sport!", "Oh! You're so sporty!", "You look not bad! What do you practice?"
3. "You're great!" (When it comes to my degrees and learning or knowledge, but seems it doesn't matter to most of them)... I feel sorry about it, because I wanted the people to be more educated and knowledgeable but... alas...

Well, don't get me wrong -- still NO girlfriend. (Well, two superobese wanted to be with me, but I refuse. Sorry. Does it count? That's all. If you call me a "volcel" for it, I'll accept it and I will due you my apology! I'm just willing to be 100% honest with you, bros!)

---

And here comes the the hour of the truth: A nearly 30 years younger than me boy (just turned 18) who practiced only 1 year bodybulding and some MMA, is already:

1. Taller than me. (around 1 head above me.)
2. Stronger than me. (Bigger muscles, except the abdominal ones.)
3. Maybe more handsome (surely more hair and less beard.)
4. Braver (extremely brave -- inviting for sparring everyone who is available and most of the time winning!)
5. No need to say that he has at least 2000% females in his social networks who are willing to chat with him and asking him questions like "Who did you fight today?" and "Wow, how well you improved your body!":blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
------
OK, and the top of it, the boy (I call him "the boy", because I could be his father, but I'm, obviously, I child-free, so...) would like to have a friendly fight with me. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
----
So... all I feel is insecure and that he's is 90% mogging me because he's just a natural Chad who is on steroids or something (I avoid it and maybe that's why my progress is so humble!) and who is working hard! (About the IQ, obviously I am mogging him, but who cares?!...)
---
The conclusion? Work hard, do your best and you'll have it better, but once comes a Chad, then it's really hard!!!
---

BROS, everything you say is welcome! Tell me what do you think and if I have to try to duel with him?! I know I may lose and I am a wise man who is not going to lose some bone because of a Chad-kid. Even I win against him, I know no female will acknowledge me, so?...

:)heart: There are some photos of him and me; if you're curious I can share them here or in another site. For now I'll not upload them because I'm not sure if here the admins will welcome it and because I don't want to expose him. In fact he is not a bad boy, but he is a sort of scary :chad:).

P.S. If it matters, I'm an Eurocel (a poor East-European) and he's an Asian Chad (the so-called "Chang").

Hi, everyone! I'm new here and I'm thankful that I can meet so many brocels here! It's important for me and surely it'll give you a lot of valueable info because the situation is really a kind of "time for the truth"! No shit, no joke! I swear.

So, here is the long story short: I was surely unlucky because I'm not just an incel, I'm a: shortcel (around 5.6 feet), a baldcel (Norwood 3~4) and a poorcel (nearly indebted, but not yet).

But, here is the point: I'm soon going to be an oldcel (nearly 50!), but hey, don't imagine me as a grandpa! I managed to look like a post-graduate or something! It's another story. And also, I did my best during the last 5 years to ascend! :bluepill: or :redpill:? Think by yourself:

1. I was fat as f*ck, but I gave up the yummy food and the sodas. I lost ~89 pounds!
2. Then I improved my martial arts and started to gymcel! The result was that my body became like the one I had in my 20's, and even better! (Without the f*cking hair, you know!)
3. I added some yoga, aerobics, yoga and more fitness (even at home). (more gymmaxx! Hell, yeah!)
4. I have a Master's humanitarian degree, but I added 4 more online diplomas (linguistics and sports) + I started to learn and play chess. Learned more languages and even started to trade and learn economics!
5. I never stopped to read incels' wikis and forums in order to keep enough real!

Sorry, if I sound too %$#@@, but I managed to become something like a superhuman (or at least a king of the manlets; even most of the males outside no matter how tall are they look so ugly, fat and so on, when they are next to my lean, muscular and trained body. No matter to say my IQ is above theirs, in most of the cases!)
The results?
OK, 100% honest with you, bros:

1. After my improvement all the females started to chat with me, to talk with me. Before they even didn't dare to answer me or to chat with me.
2. Some of these females made some compliments like: "Obviously you like sport!", "Oh! You're so sporty!", "You look not bad! What do you practice?"
3. "You're great!" (When it comes to my degrees and learning or knowledge, but seems it doesn't matter to most of them)... I feel sorry about it, because I wanted the people to be more educated and knowledgeable but... alas...

Well, don't get me wrong -- still NO girlfriend. (Well, two superobese wanted to be with me, but I refuse. Sorry. Does it count? That's all. If you call me a "volcel" for it, I'll accept it and I will due you my apology! I'm just willing to be 100% honest with you, bros!)

---

And here comes the the hour of the truth: A nearly 30 years younger than me boy (just turned 18) who practiced only 1 year bodybulding and some MMA, is already:

1. Taller than me. (around 1 head above me.)
2. Stronger than me. (Bigger muscles, except the abdominal ones.)
3. Maybe more handsome (surely more hair and less beard.)
4. Braver (extremely brave -- inviting for sparring everyone who is available and most of the time winning!)
5. No need to say that he has at least 2000% females in his social networks who are willing to chat with him and asking him questions like "Who did you fight today?" and "Wow, how well you improved your body!":blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
------
OK, and the top of it, the boy (I call him "the boy", because I could be his father, but I'm, obviously, I child-free, so...) would like to have a friendly fight with me. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
----
So... all I feel is insecure and that he's is 90% mogging me because he's just a natural Chad who is on steroids or something (I avoid it and maybe that's why my progress is so humble!) and who is working hard! (About the IQ, obviously I am mogging him, but who cares?!...)
---
The conclusion? Work hard, do your best and you'll have it better, but once comes a Chad, then it's really hard!!!
---

BROS, everything you say is welcome! Tell me what do you think and if I have to try to duel with him?! I know I may lose and I am a wise man who is not going to lose some bone because of a Chad-kid. Even I win against him, I know no female will acknowledge me, so?...

:)heart: There are some photos of him and me; if you're curious I can share them here or in another site. For now I'll not upload them because I'm not sure if here the admins will welcome it and because I don't want to expose him. In fact he is not a bad boy, but he is a sort of scary :chad:).
Nice self improvement :feelsokman:
Btw if u are really that old (sorry lol) you should maybe start giving up with women and maybe instead try to focus on yourself more and spend the money on yourself (holidays, cars, whatever) and not always looks but that of course is your choice (as I know sonepeople just want to look good for themselfes).
Btw if you wanna get more replies dont write about too many things in one thread
And selfies arent allowed here and most young chads have social media so you would doxx urself a bit

In short: focus on yourself and whatever makes you happy and dont write too formal/too long as 90% of this website consists of teenagers with no attention span

:feelsaww:

The problem is there is no money. :) Poorcel, you know. And because I keep my body young and healthy, my libido is high, when I sleep I often dream some pretty romantic dreams or sexual ones. So, to say "giving up with women" is like "giving up" the air or the water, the food. It's not normal to self-restrict yourself from the natural needs. Thanks for the points! You're right about many things.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back