Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At ethnics who want to pretend they are descendants of Aryans and "aren't shitskin"

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Self-banned
-

You are and always will be a Pajeet son

Inceldom discussion

Inceldom discussion
It is.
Shitskin Pajeets want to cope with "at least im not not fully ethnic", "muh im better than those shitskins because actualy my great great grandad was rumoured to have green eyes so I'm actually Aryan"

That is correct. Stop coping you utter sand niggers. If you’re not a White skin Aryan with blonde hair and blue eyes, stop coping and face the reality. Before any of u niggers say im white worshipper im an Aryan German myself.
(bomb has been planted)

Last edited:
Shitskin cope, even if you had blue eyes like jeremy meeks, you would still pale in comparison to a real aryan like Chris Hemsworth.

Honestly i don't care about race, i just wish i had my dad's blue hunter eyes it would have gave me such a halo :cryfeels:
Wish I got my grandads hazel eyes ngl contrast would look mogger on me tbh.
Also fuck my nose lmfao
Shitskin cope, even if you had blue eyes like jeremy meeks, you would still pale in comparison to a real aryan like Chris Hemsworth.
Just don't read my post theory the fuck are you disagreeing on?

Cope. Darker tan Chad mogs Chris Hemsworth into oblivion. Middle Eastern / Italian/ Spanish Chads mog Chris Hemsworth

Cope. Darker tan Chad mogs Chris Hemsworth into oblivion. Middle Eastern / Italian/ Spanish Chads mog Chris Hemsworth
thats giga retarded cope lol

Just don't read my post theory the fuck are you disagreeing on?
I'm not disagreeing with anything, I just find it retarded that ethnics think they can compete with caucasians

That directly goes against the blackpill and against human nature

Bro the only problem in my dad's face is his nose, and i fucking got that fml, but it's not so bad on him since his jaw is strong.

Honestly i should re roll life.
I wish I didn't inherit the autoimmune disease genes that gave me cancer ngl fml if I had hair I wouldnt be rotting

thats giga retarded cope lol
Studies have shown white females prefer darker tanned Chads over blonce chads

Ethnic females prefer paler Chads

Henry Cavill and Jason Momoa destroy Chris Hemsworth easily in the West

This, elite meds/Phoenician/ true Aryan mogs elite JBW.

However 1% of JBW are elite, only 0.000001% of those ethnics are.

And median JBW mogs median ethnic from Copenhagen to Kathmandu

@curryZoomercoomer is indo aryan gigachad bhai

Lmao. Funny thing is my dad actually have dark green eyes tho. Some of my cousins even have red hair, light green eyea.

I am on the other hand look like average indian street shitter
Im the darkest out of my family by far ngl both Sides have people with green/hazel eyes fml.

Studies have shown white females prefer darker tanned Chads over blonce chads

Ethnic females prefer paler Chads

Henry Cavill and Jason Momoa destroy Chris Hemsworth easily in the West
my guy theyre all white what the fuck are you talking about , theyre not niggers or curries i dont understand your point tbh

my guy theyre all white what the fuck are you talking about , theyre not niggers or curries i dont understand your point tbh
Dark brown hair > blonde is what hes saying studies have literally shown this.
ofc coloured eyes are always a hailo too.

i said darker white looking chads mog paler chads in the west

and Jason Momoa isn't white

Mid Eastern tanned white looking Chads will mog Hemsworth easily.

Cope. Darker tan Chad mogs Chris Hemsworth into oblivion.
HeartfeltGrandioseAustraliankestrel-size_restricted.gif

I'm coping?, it sounds more like you are, caucasian gigachad would mog him back to the 15th century

i said darker white looking chads mog paler chads in the west

and Jason Momoa isn't white

Mid Eastern tanned white looking Chads will mog Hemsworth easily.
middle eastern chads cannot mog white chads.
im not only talking about hemsworth
the ammount of cope in this thread is astounding

HeartfeltGrandioseAustraliankestrel-size_restricted.gif

I'm coping?, it sounds more like you are, caucasian gigachad would mog him back to the 15th century
Studies have repeatedly shown darker north atlantid and med mog blonde to oblivion u fucking moron
" But while that may be the case for men, women don't really see blonde guys as quite a catch. In fact, a recent study found that when it comes to dating, women prefer men with brown hair. "

middle eastern chads cannot mog white chads.
im not only talking about hemsworth
the ammount of cope in this thread is astounding
you are coping

go and google iranian and arab chads. They look like Italian Greek Chads. Easily destroy Hemsworth in the West. However Hemwsorth will win in the Middle East Asia and Italy Greece

you are coping

go and google iranian and arab chads. They look like Italian Greek Chads. Easily destroy Hemsworth in the West. However Hemwsorth will win in the Middle East Asia and Italy Greece
keep coping. i told you im not only talking about hemsworth can you read? WHITE CHADS WILL MOG ANY OTHER CHAD RACE. STOP COPING.

Possible. But you are lucky

I on the other hand need bimax and orbital decompression just as a beginning
Yea at least my skull is shaped well im lucky most of my failos are soft features.
keep coping. i told you im not only talking about hemsworth can you read? WHITE CHADS WILL MOG ANY OTHER CHAD RACE. STOP COPING.
Hes saying compared to blondes u fucking moron can you not comprehend?

WHERE DID I SAY BLONDE IS BEST YOU DUMB FAGGOT? I SAID WHITE MALES WILL MOG ANY OTHER CHAD RACE.
Yea at least my skull is shaped well im lucky most of my failos are soft features.

Hes saying compared to blondes u fucking moron can you not comprehend?
IF YOU SAY DARKER CHAD, I COMPREHEND IT AS SKIN COLOUR NOT HAIR COLOUR YOU STUPID COPING CURRY RETARD.

COPE

Lots of mixed Chads mog White Chads. They will be more exotic to foids

WHERE DID I SAY BLONDE IS BEST YOU DUMB FAGGOT? I SAID WHITE MALES WILL MOG ANY OTHER CHAD RACE.

IF YOU SAY DARKER CHAD, I COMPREHEND IT AS SKIN COLOUR NOT HAIR COLOUR YOU STUPID COPING CURRY RETARD.
......... thats what @Subhuman100 was saying that dark features mog light Aryan's
also JFL if you think that Turk doesn't mog.

COPE

cope harder. white chad > any other chad
most of the time. no need to debate lmfao.
there is JBW theory but no just be middle eastern or some shit lol

COPE

Studies have shown that on average mulattos score higher in attractiveness then whites.
Meekspill is legit.
cope harder. white chad > any other chad
most of the time. no need to debate lmfao.
there is JBW theory but no just be middle eastern or some shit lol
Keep coping with "muh white Aryan" as you rot on an incel forum JFL your SMV is curry tier if you post here.

jfl at the chad worship in this thread

Studies have shown that on average mulattos score higher in attractiveness then whites.
Meekspill is legit.

Keep coping with "muh white Aryan" as you rot on an incel forum JFL your SMV is curry tier if you post here.
“studies” my ass you curry! white > all (in terms of smv)

Meekspill is legit.

you dumb fucktard, of course every incel’s smv is on the ground. I am talking about chad smv, stop trying to change the subject and strawmanning.
you can cope all you want you utter curry.
i dont even know why im arguing to prove a chad smv, fuck chads, like i give a fuck about them.

“studies” my ass you curry! white > all (in terms of smv)
“People are attracted most to the faces that are an even mixture of Black and White phenotypes.”
The study also found no evidence that the attractiveness ratings were moderated by the ethnicity of the participants.

Punjabis love coping and saying that they are aryan and other currys aren't. The reality is that almost all currys have some Indo-European ancestry. I personally hate being associated with the white man.

Punjabis love coping and saying that they are aryan and other currys aren't. The reality is that almost all currys have some Indo-European ancestry. I personally hate being associated with the white man.
Same tbh I'm me imagine worshipping the race that enslaved your ancestor fucking cuckold behaviour

“People are attracted most to the faces that are an even mixture of Black and White phenotypes.”
The study also found no evidence that the attractiveness ratings were moderated by the ethnicity of the participants.
psypost.org :feelshaha:
i can make up shit and post it as a “study” too lmfao. that crap does not mean SHIT. White chads mog any other chad. I am tired of arguing about chads, it looks like i am chad worshipping just to prove a clear as a daylight fact to a curry coper.. Show me one middle eastern or a nigger that mogs this :

Now stop making a fool out of yourself.
I wont continue this chad worship pointless crap anymore. Cope harder you curry.

Studies have repeatedly shown darker north atlantid and med mog blonde to oblivion u fucking moron
" But while that may be the case for men, women don't really see blonde guys as quite a catch. In fact, a recent study found that when it comes to dating, women prefer men with brown hair. "

True. Darker features reek masculinity
gfh7cqqg67t41.png