Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At curries in the west who say they are incel

L

LuciferTakeMySoul

Greycel
All you curries have to do is go to curryland and a curryfoid who is desperate to GTFO out of the land where ppl shit in the same place they eat will happily fuck u in exchange for being able to leave.

There is no such thing as a currycel in the west. In curryland yes, sure. But in the west? You aren't trying to get laid, you are trying to get laid with a native white femoid. Go after ur looksmatch in curryland and ur immigration status will get u laid.

Currycels in the west are fakecels and should be banned on sight.

im white and i want to get out of the west. big issue is just money. most incels cant get past 10$ an hour. good luck trying to move with that

I'm sorry man, but curry women are even bigger chad-chasers and whores than even Whites. Sorry for bursting your SFcel bubble.

You aren't trying to get laid, you are trying to get laid with a native white femoid.
We get the same result with Blacks, Latinos, Curries, and Asians as well. I'm sorry. It's over for us. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Curry and noodlewhores are the biggest whiteworshipping cunts there are.

Being a visa mule is probably even more degrading than being a betabux.

It's OVER if a woman doesn't lustfully desire you due to your physical appearance.

All you curries have to do is go to curryland and a curryfoid who is desperate to GTFO out of the land where ppl shit in the same place they eat will happily fuck u in exchange for being able to leave.

There is no such thing as a currycel in the west. In curryland yes, sure. But in the west? You aren't trying to get laid, you are trying to get laid with a native white femoid. Go after ur looksmatch in curryland and ur immigration status will get u laid.

I live in India and I can confirm that you know nothing about the reality. Curry whores here are only whores to top tier good looking men and it doesn't matter to them whether you live in west or east.

M O V E B A C K
O
V
E
B
A
C
K

I live in India and I can confirm that you know nothing about the reality. Curry whores here are only whores to top tier good looking men and it doesn't matter to them whether you live in west or east.
As an Indian, I'm surprised that India hasn't become Thailand MK2, but then again, It's only a matter of time (if we don't fight for Incelistan)...
M O V E B A C K
O
V
E
B
A
C
K
No thx

White women are more tolerant of curries than Indian women, who are all thirsty for white cock.

a visa mule .
Nice.

Also..OP is fucking retarded..

the same can be said for any ethnic in the west..or even for any white because they can always go get a mailorder bride in eastern europe or east asia. Please dont ever be such a tardcel OP.

the same can be said for any ethnic in the west..or even for any white because they can always go get a mailorder bride in eastern europe or east asia. Please dont ever be such a tardcel OP.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

No one wants ethnics, you utter retard.

I feel sorry for mother giving birth to such low IQ

As an Indian, I'm surprised that India hasn't become Thailand MK2, but then again, It's only a matter of time (if we don't fight for Incelistan)...
Maybe because currywhores on average are better looking than noodlewhores and do not fuck just anyone . Also, 10 times more tourists visit Thailand than India.

Last edited:
You are partially right. Most curries can get married easily through arranged marriage from the curryland (and eventually they will). They are just trying to sniff some free white whore-pussies before their arranged-marriage to a virgin curry mongrel girl. Those who can't get their share of free white whore-pussy, they come here and larp. The same situation applies to sandcels as well. Truely fucked are ricecels, they don't have such option.

But there are many currycels/sandcel who can't "just move /marry off to curryland/sandland". Their only option is to get some curry/sand-bitches in the west. They are similarly fucked up as ricecels.

giphy.gif

Currycel= VOLCEL

You are partially right. Most curries can get married easily through arranged marriage from the curryland (and eventually they will). They are just trying to sniff some free white whore-pussies before their arranged-marriage to a virgin curry mongrel girl. Those who can't get their share of free white whore-pussy, they come here and larp. The same situation applies to sandcels as well. Truely fucked are ricecels, they don't have such option.

But there are many currycels/sandcel who can't "just move /marry off to curryland/sandland". Their only option is to get some curry/sand-bitches in the west. They are similarly fucked up as ricecels.
Tbh tbh even arranged marriage is turning into western marriage nowadays, nothing is sacred anymore. It's basically now just your parents securing your road to divorce rape.
Currycel= VOLCEL
Sorry not exactly...

JFL at whitecels who say they're incels. Just go to Asia.

Another person living in 90's and ready to be betabuxed by a currywhore.

M O V E B A C K
O
V
E
B
A
C
K
Whites sacked our whole fucking country for 200 years. Give our all fucking money back, we will pack our bag tomorrow.

Last edited:
Another person living in 90's and ready to be betabuxed by a currywhore.
Stop with this bs of "curryland progressing", curryland is stuck in the 18th century, people there still shit on the streets, I did street-shitting there myself. You can get virgin girls from remote villages at least. In the urban area as well, from the middle classes.

everyday a new race is a volcel lol

M O V E B A C K
O
V
E
B
A
C
K
Sure. Similarly whites should move back to Europe,blacks to Africa and Muslims to middle east. Why did you occupy the lands and ruined the lives of indigenous people of America and Oceania?

Whites sacked our whole fucking country for 200 years. Give our all fucking money back, we will pack our bag tomorrow.
Personally I'm not full white, I'm half sand negroid. But if you moved back, wouldn't you have arranged marriages?
Sure. Similarly whites should move back to Europe,blacks to Africa and Muslims to middle east. Why did you occupy the lands and ruined the lives of indigenous people of America and Oceania?
I'm sand negroid mixed, don't have any say in anything ancestral.

jfl a maycel acts like he knows what currywhores want, low iq post

Stop with this bs of "curryland progressing", curryland is stuck in the 18th century, people there still shit on the streets, I did street-shitting there myself. You can get virgin girls from remote villages at least. In the urban area as well, from the middle classes.
As I said, you don't know anything at all. Street shitting has declined by 80% within last 4 years , but yeah it still exists. My main problem is with you believing about the hypothetical stories of the existence of virgin femoids in remote villages. They are actually much more degenerate.

Personally I'm not full white, I'm half sand negroid. But if you moved back, wouldn't you have arranged marriages?

I'm sand negroid mixed.
I can't move back, there is no one there, all my fucking family and even their extended families have been moved to the west. We traded immigration/money with pussies.

Legit. I have curry cousins with 5/10 white gfs here in Chadstralia.

I can't move back, there is no one there, all my fucking family and even their extended families have been moved to the west. We traded immigration/money with pussies.
Well shit. There's nothing you can do about that then in that type of scenario.

As I said, you don't know anything at all. Street shitting has declined by 80% within last 4 years , but yeah it still exists. My main problem is with you believing about the hypothetical stories of the existence of virgin femoids in remote villages. They are actually much more degenerate.

Kek, street shitting is still in full swing. There is a beach in mumbai where thousands of people go to shit every fucking day. Where are you from? This video is from 2014, not 90's.

Kek, street shitting is still in full swing. There is a beach in mumbai where thousands of people go to shit every fucking day. Where are you from? This video is from 2014, not 90's.

Did you correctly read what I wrote?I wrote "streets shitting has declined by 80% in last 4 years", and it's because of current government putting a lot of emphasis on it. You're cucked if you want to prove yourself right by showing a video from 2014.
BTW that 90's thing was regarding existence of virgin girls. As I said before my main concern is you believing the ridiculous hypothetical stories of virgin currywhores. They don't exist anymore. Even if they do, then it'd be like 0.00001% of total femoid population in India aged between 16-35.

Last edited:
Dude you're literally saying "currycels are fakecels???"

Is this literally your first day here?

Are you even blackpilled?

Just fucking lol.
In the WEST yes. If you are a curry in America u just moneymax and statusmax, then go get a currywhore to marry u in curryland. You can't fucking deny this. If you do you're incapable of thinking for shit.

In the WEST yes. If you are a curry in America u just moneymax and statusmax, then go get a currywhore to marry u in curryland. You can't fucking deny this. If you do you're incapable of thinking for shit.

ITT whitecel cope

yo whats with all these dumbass maycels, curry = fakecel? my iq is hurting this is the dumbest thing ive read jfl

"just money/statusmaxx" if its so easy why cant we all do it?

My cousin lives in US. He's a software engineer, earning enough to have a nice house in San Diego,CA. Interestingly,when he came here to get married 7 out of 10 currywhores rejected him saying he's too dark/ too ugly.

Did you correctly read what I wrote?I wrote "streets shitting has declined by 80% in last 4 years", and it's because of current government putting a lot of emphasis on it. You're cucked if you want to prove yourself right by showing a video from 2014.
Well, if you correlate the decreasing rate of street-shitting with a country's progress then you are too far gone bro. Do you think women in the west are whores because they don't shit on the streets? WTF, LMAO.

Well, if you correlate the decreasing rate of street-shitting with a country's progress then you are too far gone bro. Do you think women in the west are whores because they don't shit on the streets? WTF, LMAO.
You're just saying anything. When did I say anything about country's progress or someone becoming less bitchy coz they shit on street? You're confusing yourself bro. First you talk about "virgin curry girls", then you talk about "street shitting" by showing a video of 2014 proving yourself wrong. And now this . Don't you feel that you're fooling yourself badly?

BTW All I said was there's no existence of virgin curry girls anymore. They're only in legends now. However, if you want to believe hypothetical stories, you can. I won't say anything more to you on this topic.

You'd have to have a fair amount of cash for that and the average poster here is far from having that for ascension

You're just saying anything. When did I say anything about country's progress or someone becoming less bitchy coz they shit on street? You're confusing yourself bro. First you talk about "virgin curry girls", then you talk about "street shitting" by showing a video of 2014 proving yourself wrong. And now this . Don't you feel that you're fooling yourself badly?

BTW All I said was there's no existence of virgin curry girls anymore. They're only in legends now. However, if you want to believe hypothetical stories, you can. I won't say anything more to you on this topic.

Fuck that's a problem for me. I am actually trying to get a mongrel wife through http://shaadi.com, I am having some conversation with one potential candidate, if she turns out to be a whore then I will be fucked.