Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At brazilian Sigma's alt

Is it at the same frequency of posts or something

Is it specifically against me? How many people are in this backlash?
just scornedstoic is specifically against you i think. i don’t see you as having bot posts but i do seeing you quoting for no reason in threads you’ve already posted in and derailing threads like we’re doing right now

Brazillianshitma need help, like a court order preventing him from going online kind of help.

Is it at the same frequency of posts or something
The moment IT shutdown, this account became active and started to screenshot us

The account exists only to screenshot us and nothing else

On the first day the frequency was the same as brazilian sigma but now it seems both the original and alt is working together

Brazilian sigma makes a post saying how incels make fun of his activity, as if now he has something to defend himself with as to why he has no life

He needs help. Who tf makes thousands of alt accounts just to harass lonely virgin men.

On the first day the frequency was the same as brazilian sigma but now it seems both the original and alt is working together

Brazilian sigma makes a post saying how incels make fun of his activity, as if now he has something to defend himself with as to why he has no life
Well, definitely a lot of evidence to point to that fact. Mans fucking crazy tbh.

He needs help.
That’s great to know bro but not everyone will share that opinion
Sod them you can’t please everyone

Brazillianshitma need help, like a court order preventing him from going online kind of help.
He needs help. Who tf makes thousands of alt accounts just to harass lonely virgin men.
His case is genuinely interesting. How does he lives? Who pays for his food? Who pays for his Internet? Does he has any plans for future? Where are his parents? What is his age? Does he even bath? How can he enjoy such a miserable life?

I finished my exams and will be joining college, after which the activity of this account will drop. The only reason i'm active is because I have nothing to do at the moment. Whereas as sigma has been going at it for 2 years straight. How is this possible?

Brutal ngl
damn all that effort and i got ignored
giphy.gif

It might just be someone else who’s just as sad as him

jfl @ sigma, dicting his account that had 1.5 million karma :lul:

jfl @ sigma, dicting his account that had 1.5 million karma :lul:
Maybe that's why we didn't see him for a little, soyboy went into a major depression from losing all his useless internet points :lul:

Can you guys please stop giving that cuck any more attention?

He really doesn’t have anything better to do with his time