Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over At best, I could probably get a 2/10 used goods hag

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
So even I do get close to ascending, it’ll be with someone who i don’t find physically appealing or attractive. It won’t be an enjoyable, loving experience. It won’t be worth all of the time and effort I put in to get it. It’s utterly despairing.

What’s the point...

So even I do get close to ascending, it’ll be with someone who i don’t find physically appealing or attractive. It won’t be an enjoyable, loving experience. It won’t be worth all of the time and effort I put in to get it. It’s utterly despairing.

What’s the point...
you a chad? cuz u aint getting that

volcel trash

Well probably not actually but that volcel mindset is still unappealing to me

Sorry for spam, but are you white/american/euro? Come to latinamerica and you can get brown pussies! U will be king here!

Sorry for spam, but are you white/american/euro? Come to latinamerica and you can get brown pussies! U will be king here!
I’m White. I’m too poor to travel across the world.

Idk about money, people in latinamerica are so stupid that when they see some white guy they idolize him even if they are garbage.There's like a general thinking that latinos should "purify the race" from brown skin.Either curry women here go after white latin trash or they are meh with curry normies. As for money,depends on the country you go. Assuming we are talking about dollars/euro you are fine!
Are you useless? worthless? DON'T WORRY Latinos are so stupid they would rather hire people from other countries than their own people. You can begin as an english teacher for example, and spanish A2 is enough, even tough you would need stronger spanish knowledge but hey IT'S LATINAMERICA AS LONG AS HE/SHE IS A GRINGO EVERYTHING'S FINE!
Total bullshit.

Last edited:
:feelsahh:I know spanish, I should head to costa eica and see if I could run some jbw game. Women there do not seem as picky or annoying as the women here in the united states.

I would fuck that

:feelsahh:I know spanish, I should head to costa eica and see if I could run some jbw game. Women there do not seem as picky or annoying as the women here in the united states.
So sorry, ngl, but u have to expect this:
Tempo0

Or this:
Tempo2

Nothing better dude, unless u chad.

are you white
Only part white, I am part native american as well but I look pretty white. I have freckles and gray eyes so that gives you an idea how white I look. Didnt get any good white features though like a good jaw or eye area or nose, I got the native american features there.

Bluepill yourself into thinking you can like her for your personality. It's the only option.