Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At age 30, I officially accept the Black Pill.

D

Dakjev

Banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbKMdfeDq7U&t=298s&ab_channel=hey%21say%21JAPAN

This random unknown youtuber gets a million views just because this soyboy skinny twink pretty jap boy that looks like a girl is handsome/cute. Jesus christ, look at the comments, they are gushing about this guy. Halo effect at work 100%, if it was an ugly dude, they would be saying he was acting like a creep. Look at his fking arms, he doesnt even fking lift! Prob early age 20s or something. Gymcels like me on suicide watch. All you need is a good face, and a good side profile. Plastic surgery is the only ascension when your bones were born wrong. Someone pass me the rope, accept the black pill, its over.

Welcome to hell.

@AllanKing was right

Handsome cashier gets more views than the ugly billionare.

30 years too late

It should be mandatory to Blackpill newborn subhuman

You would have roped on your umbilical cord lol
My mom actually told me she had a c-section because the doctor said the umbilical cord was strangling me. I guess I was born based but lost memory of it, brutal.

Little to late tbh

Japanese pretty boys are the ultimate way to see what girls think is attractive. So many men think you need large frame, heavy masculine features. Those help, but its all in the face. Guys, life sucks, just LDAR and have fun. (The guy at 7:07 looks like a total normie, yet girls think hes "hella attractive?" Like what???? Goes to show girls are best at identifying attractive genes, we as men will never be able to tell 100% why they think a certain guy is attractive.)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHFoFgNYrX0&ab_channel=Euodias

Last edited:
I wouldn't want to look like him. Not even coping, but I prefer to look like an actual man.

Thats @AllanKing in the video
no,below is me
V2 2edbe201da7324bed15901b5ee3245ee

BEFORE TIKTOK: "I want a bearded 7 foot muscular lumberjack rapist"

AFTER TIKTOK: "I want a Japenese effeminate e-boy who can lip sync"

it took 30 years for you to realize...

it was over all along
still some time,I would say by 40 everything in your life has ended
many chads still have tons of sex in their 40s, even 50s, depending on how well he takes care of himself.
none of us will tho.
genetics is everything.

Last edited:
It's not over for skinnycels like me, apparently.

The biggest :soy::soy::soy: KNIGHT ive Seen

Lol

I can see how see finds him cute in the way hello kitty is cute, but would she fuck him??? With that frame?? Even I frame mog him

I am sensing some virtue signalling here and not genuine lust