Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At a nightclub

1oilypufta

1oilypufta

Self-banned
-
One time I was at a club and went to the smoking room for a cigarette. There was a mix of LTN's and Chads.

One HTN was even wearing a Troll Face T-shirt when memes were still in their infancy.

I am enjoying the cigarette and notice a foid holding out her cigarette looking for a light.

I hold out the lighter and being striking the flint to light her cigarette. As soon as I did that the tall fag LTN ogre aggressively pushes me away from the foid, establishing his gorilla dominance.

As soon as I did that the tall fag LTN ogre aggressively pushes me away from the foid, establishing his gorilla dominance.
I feel you. Normgroids are cruel these day

Mogs me. I wouldn't even go to a club.

One time I was at a club and went to the smoking room for a cigarette. There was a mix of LTN's and Chads.

One HTN was even wearing a Troll Face T-shirt when memes were still in their infancy.

I am enjoying the cigarette and notice a foid holding out her cigarette looking for a light.

I hold out the lighter and being striking the flint to light her cigarette. As soon as I did that the tall fag LTN ogre aggressively pushes me away from the foid, establishing his gorilla dominance.
Should have gutted him down with a swiss knife

SUCH A FAKECEL DO YOU ALL AGREE BAN HIM FAKECEL @Biowaste Removal @xkcdCleftcel

Never been to a club and probably never will

Why would you cuck yourself by going to a club

SUCH A FAKECEL DO YOU ALL AGREE BAN HIM FAKECEL @Biowaste Removal @xkcdCleftcel
dnr +

edgelordcel

Recruit​

★★★★
JoinedFeb 28, 2024Posts362

Nice try nigger