Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At 5'8 you have no chance

Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★
ni1ugv8b9uk21.jpg

No truth in this. Just lol at a coping manlet making it. You have to be at least 6'1.

Never started :feelsseriously:

6ft is just a cutoff and borderline manlet in 2019

sweetie my husband is 5'4 and is the most wonderful loving caring man i ever met. he does everything for me, he even looks after my little kids which isnt his teehehe

"It's size of my little son"

what.. :feelsseriously:

Even 6’1 is a stretch when foids know they can get taller.

5.8 that's my height well im fucked then

IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER

His fault for punching way above his weight class

He can get his looksmatch now that he's no longer a manlet

Can you really get that tall with surgery and lifts without looking weird ?

6’1 is borderline manlet in 2019

sweetie my husband is 5'4 and is the most wonderful loving caring man i ever met. he does everything for me, he even looks after my little kids which isnt his teehehe

A stand-up guy who rarely gets to see what’s in between those thighs, no, those are mostly for Chad’s eyes.

5'8 manlet with chad face can easily slay get back to reality

He gets foids because he has the status and money.
LMAO are you really telling me that someone like for example zac efron couldn't get girls without status and money??

LMAO are you really telling me that someone like for example zac efron couldn't get girls without status and money??

He could get some, but would also be rejected by many foids. Foids hate manlets. Some would overlook it because he's good looking but would still despise his short stature.

He could get some, but would also be rejected by many foids. Foids hate manlets. Some would overlook it because he's good looking but would still despise his short stature.
Maybe 1% would reject just google how he looks

Maybe 1% would reject just google how he looks

I know that he looks good. He got his teeth and nose done. Google Zac Efron young and you'll see.
Foids standards are very high today. They want face and height. Both. I'm not saying he couldn't find a gf or something like that but many would still reject him because he's short.

ni1ugv8b9uk21.jpg

No truth in this. Just lol at a coping manlet making it. You have to be at least 6'1.
its funny how this cartoon potrays foids being slightly shorter than this manlet chad, JFL average foid is like 5'10 nowadays

its funny how this cartoon potrays foids being slightly shorter than this manlet chad, JFL average foid is like 5'10 nowadays

Yes. If you're shorter than the foid even a 10/10 face won't save you.

if you are gymaxxed and have 99% face, you compesante being a manleet

You can't compete as a sub 7' male

who the fuck made this meme tbh?

Even 6’1 is a stretch when foids know they can get taller.
6'1'' was nice in 2008, now it's always foids bragging about their 6'4'', 6'5'' or even 6'6'' husbands. Notice how they are never 6'2'' or 6'3'' even.

6'1'' was nice in 2008, now it's always foids bragging about their 6'4'', 6'5'' or even 6'6'' husbands. Notice how they are never 6'2'' or 6'3'' even.

Yep, it only worsens with time.

5'10+ is safe zone

Jfl I'm below 5'8 and will most likely remain 5'7 it's over boyos.

6'4 is the cutoff these days imho. Anything shorter is manlet.