Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At 35 what's happened until now

LC_TUROK

LC_TUROK

Humanity's Own Bastard
-
I'm 35, have never had a fair chance. I lost weight in high school, but that was too late for most. Even after that, women never were fair. I've gotten every excuse, justification, delay one can imagine. But now I look back, would it have killed one of them to leave the herd mentality?

This last one, "E.T.", the daughter of a colleague. Her poor excuses included the city I was from (Indianapolis), and the fact that she didn't know me yet. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't EVERYONE meet the people they know for the first time? By that logic, no woman would ever talk to any guy. I tried pointing this out to her, but she wasn't listening. Once a woman doesn't like me, it's over, done. She should be glad her father didn't have the same luck. He goes by a woman's name, but her mom didn't call him a "fag" and walk off. Her very existence is hypocrisy.

I really try to stay rational and reasonable. How can I hang on? I don't want to be a killer like some who've made the news. I also recently stopped drinking for the time being. I'd like if that Cuestar guy on YouTube could read my comment. At least some others would know what I have to say.

You tried to stay rational and reasonable with a woman.

They hate that.

There really is nothing that can be done. Future incels will be far luckier than us with androids

>I've gotten every excuse, justification, delay one can imagine

Blackpill 101 - they don't want you because you aren't attractive (enough) for them. Women can say it a million different ways, including ridiculous things like its cos you are from a particular city. If it was chad, it wouldn't be a problem.

Looksmax, racemax, or LDAR.

The only way to hang on is through cope other than that I don't think your situation can improve much seeing that you are 35 and well past your prime (unless you plan on moneymaxxing or are on your way to achieving this already)

I'm 35, have never had a fair chance. I lost weight in high school, but that was too late for most. Even after that, women never were fair. I've gotten every excuse, justification, delay one can imagine. But now I look back, would it have killed one of them to leave the herd mentality?

This last one, "E.T.", the daughter of a colleague. Her poor excuses included the city I was from (Indianapolis), and the fact that she didn't know me yet. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't EVERYONE meet the people they know for the first time? By that logic, no woman would ever talk to any guy. I tried pointing this out to her, but she wasn't listening. Once a woman doesn't like me, it's over, done. She should be glad her father didn't have the same luck. He goes by a woman's name, but her mom didn't call him a "fag" and walk off. Her very existence is hypocrisy.

I really try to stay rational and reasonable. How can I hang on? I don't want to be a killer like some who've made the news. I also recently stopped drinking for the time being. I'd like if that Cuestar guy on YouTube could read my comment. At least some others would know what I have to say.

Watch MGTOW material on youtube, i think it helps understand more about women's psychology and you also don't feel as bad not having one in your life, its a cope but i think a beneficial one if you're not able to get a woman anyway.

Patrice Oneal and other comedians do a good job of breaking down the mental gymnastics of femoids. Second Video, guy caller asks about why women left him for some bum, Patrice says because the bum treats her like a bum, you can't pedestal women, you need to make them believe you are better than them (Its some weird biology trait where women need to believe the man is better than her).