Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting At 23, it already feels too late for me to even start dating (if it was even possible for me)

Speaking as someone who is almost 40 it is basically over. In my experience if you don't date by 21 you aren't going to have a meaningful relationship. At best you can be a betabux and that's not a life worth living. by this point in you life the damage has set in and your personality has mostly formed. lay down and rot. Enjoy the small pleasures in life and watch society fall apart.

I would probably be a terrible boyfriend to any girl with my level of total inexperience.
Experience at what, specifically?

Unless she was some sort of extremely caring and empathetic goddess of a girl (AKA doesn’t exist)
I prefer to say "one in a million" rather than 'doesn't exist'. Basically if she does, she's already with Chad, because he values that too, and will probably exploit her.

then I would surely fuck up the relationship somehow if I even by some miracle got into one.

at least if I did experience romance in high school and college, I’d be able to gain experience in order to better prepare myself for any future relationships.
I don't think you actually need to experience relationships to gain wisdom that you can apply in them.

I think that can be acquired (consciously/intellectually at least) by observing what others do and what others say.

The big hurdle is simply putting stuff into practice and being comfortable doing it.

I would certainly have to lie about my lack of experience.
No you wouldn't. You could be honest about being a virgin, or else tell her to fuck off (in so many words) if she asks you.

Answering EVERY question a foid puts upon you makes you a doormat and you will lack mystery and she'll think you're a pushover and get bored with you.

Michael Jackson was genius about this in oprah, when Winfrey asked him if he was a virgin he just replied "I'm a gentleman", mogging her by avoiding the question entirely and enforcing frame control over that conversation.

Which is something I don’t think I’d be able to maintain for long. And I’d feel really shitty about having to lie about something like that because that’s one of the things I’d really like any potential girlfriend to at least not find to be a dealbreaker.
It's not a lie if you simply omit the information or refuse to answer it.

If a girl asked you "how many times do you masturbate a week?" you don't have to lie or tell the truth. You could instead use a tertiary response like "that's a crass question, how about we cook some pasta together?"

That will put her in her place and embarass her for being so nosey.

I can only imagine how validating it would be to find a girl who honestly did not mind you being a kissless virgin.
I can only imagine how validating it would be to find a girl who honestly did not mind me reading lolicon manga, but realistically we're probably not going to randomly encounter such unicorns and will need to settle for not totally putting ourselves out there.

And it’s not like there are many girls who are also inexperienced virgins at my age.
Even one in a thousand seems like an overestimation to me.
Nor non-virgins with low partner counts.
I can't estimate a stat without knowing what you mean by 'low', and also what you think qualifies as a partner.

Nor girls that would at the very least not mind my inexperience (or actually find it cute in an attractive way).
Even among virgin girls (perhaps especially with them) this is probably rare, so you're multiplying 0.001 by .001 and literally getting one in a million.

Experience at what, specifically?

I prefer to say "one in a million" rather than 'doesn't exist'. Basically if she does, she's already with Chad, because he values that too, and will probably exploit her.

then I would surely fuck up the relationship somehow if I even by some miracle got into one.

I don't think you actually need to experience relationships to gain wisdom that you can apply in them.

I think that can be acquired (consciously/intellectually at least) by observing what others do and what others say.

The big hurdle is simply putting stuff into practice and being comfortable doing it.

No you wouldn't. You could be honest about being a virgin, or else tell her to fuck off (in so many words) if she asks you.

Answering EVERY question a foid puts upon you makes you a doormat and you will lack mystery and she'll think you're a pushover and get bored with you.

Michael Jackson was genius about this in oprah, when Winfrey asked him if he was a virgin he just replied "I'm a gentleman", mogging her by avoiding the question entirely and enforcing frame control over that conversation.

It's not a lie if you simply omit the information or refuse to answer it.

If a girl asked you "how many times do you masturbate a week?" you don't have to lie or tell the truth. You could instead use a tertiary response like "that's a crass question, how about we cook some pasta together?"

That will put her in her place and embarass her for being so nosey.

I can only imagine how validating it would be to find a girl who honestly did not mind me reading lolicon manga, but realistically we're probably not going to randomly encounter such unicorns and will need to settle for not totally putting ourselves out there.

Even one in a thousand seems like an overestimation to me.

I can't estimate a stat without knowing what you mean by 'low', and also what you think qualifies as a partner.

Even among virgin girls (perhaps especially with them) this is probably rare, so you're multiplying 0.001 by .001 and literally getting one in a million.
Virginity and the amount of times you wack it a week aren’t nearly the same

Virginity and the amount of times you wack it a week aren’t nearly the same
I didn't say they were the same, I said that you could respond the same way. The point is to give examples of questions you aren't obligated to answer a foid.

A foid could ask what you had for breakfast and instead of telling the truth or lying, you can take option C and reply "wouldn't you like to know?" or similar.

If a foid wants to assume that a lack of answer to "are you a virgin?" is an affirmation or a denial, she can do so (and be wrong, it is neither), but then the burden is on her and not for you on lying.

You can call me a hypocrite if you like, I once answered affirmatively to a foid who asked me this once because she caught me on the spot (I hadn't expected it) and so I just told the truth as I am a bad liar and the emotional fluster left me thinking that I could only answer two ways.

Even if a foid asks you a close-ended question (yes/no) you are not obligated to answer it.

I didn't say they were the same, I said that you could respond the same way. The point is to give examples of questions you aren't obligated to answer a foid.

A foid could ask what you had for breakfast and instead of telling the truth or lying, you can take option C and reply "wouldn't you like to know?" or similar.

If a foid wants to assume that a lack of answer to "are you a virgin?" is an affirmation or a denial, she can do so (and be wrong, it is neither), but then the burden is on her and not for you on lying.

You can call me a hypocrite if you like, I once answered affirmatively to a foid who asked me this once because she caught me on the spot (I hadn't expected it) and so I just told the truth as I am a bad liar and the emotional fluster left me thinking that I could only answer two ways.

Even if a foid asks you a close-ended question (yes/no) you are not obligated to answer it.
I wouldn’t admit that first date but idk
I feel like her being okay with my inexperience would take a huge amount of pressure away in terms of performance

I feel like her being okay with my inexperience would take a huge amount of pressure away in terms of performance
I suppose, but we should keep in mind that even guys who have had sex (even repeatedly) may not perform well, so even if a woman did assume we had experience, she wouldn't necessarily assume we had skill.

It's also questionable how much experience with one chick transfers to the next, if they like different stuff.

I suppose, but we should keep in mind that even guys who have had sex (even repeatedly) may not perform well, so even if a woman did assume we had experience, she wouldn't necessarily assume we had skill.

It's also questionable how much experience with one chick transfers to the next, if they like different stuff.
I mean there’s other ways than just sexual performance that’ll cause her to suspect a lack of experience. Especially shit like nerves and lack of confidence on top of lack of hands on knowledge on how to pleasure her

I mean there’s other ways than just sexual performance that’ll cause her to suspect a lack of experience. Especially shit like nerves and lack of confidence on top of lack of hands on knowledge on how to pleasure her
Nerves and lack of confidence happen to guys who have had sex too though, I would think.

I don't buy that merely having had sex somehow gives you universal knowledge on pleasing women.

I think someone who has mindlessly fiddled around would know less than a virgin who has read various accounts from men/women, studied basic anatomy and thought critically about what they plan to do.

The biggest concern would basically be a dick being sensitive and spewing within seconds, which is obviously why you should be supplementing that with fingers (alternate on and off if need be) as needed to avoid climax.

Oral isn't a good idea unless you're very confident she has bathed recently, and that goes both ways.

Nerves and lack of confidence happen to guys who have had sex too though, I would think.

I don't buy that merely having had sex somehow gives you universal knowledge on pleasing women.

I think someone who has mindlessly fiddled around would know less than a virgin who has read various accounts from men/women, studied basic anatomy and thought critically about what they plan to do.

The biggest concern would basically be a dick being sensitive and spewing within seconds, which is obviously why you should be supplementing that with fingers (alternate on and off if need be) as needed to avoid climax.

Oral isn't a good idea unless you're very confident she has bathed recently, and that goes both ways.
...you seriously don’t think women might be able to guess a guy is an inexperienced virgin even if he never tells her?
A virgin is gonna be awkward as fuck in bed and awkward as fuck in a relationship compared to a confident, experienced chad.

One thing is beta male normies are used to 'making the sacrifices', and 'putting in the hard work'.. on a constant basis to keep a 3/10 girlfriend from leaving.

For my normie friends when they get a girlfriend I don't see them again until after the girlfriend monkey branches to a better looking guy. Their whole life becomes about trying to keep the 3/10 girl happy. The rare time I see my normie friends when they have a gf they have big dark circles under their eyes and look so depressed.

They are the clear beta in the relationship with any woman, and the woman demands the cuck work from waking until night for her. And if he doesn't she simply leaves for another cuck. So beta males get used to being a constant doormat for women.

But even at 23 you have your own mind and are used to doing things your way. Eg.. I smoke cigars and women say they would never date a man who smokes.

...you seriously don’t think women might be able to guess a guy is an inexperienced virgin even if he never tells her?
A virgin is gonna be awkward as fuck in bed and awkward as fuck in a relationship compared to a confident, experienced chad.
You're thinking in terms of a false dichotomy. Losing your virginity doesn't make you jump immediately from being a virgin to confident+experiencedCHAD.

There's lots of normy middle ground you're ignoring.

Being unskilled could simply mean a lack of talent/attention in the department. "Experience" means shit if you're not actually improving at a task you're doing. Improvement/Competence is in NO way guaranteed by "experience".

Think for example of fighters: some guys have dozens of fights but basically just get paid to get beat up and don't actually learn to fight well. At best they might learn to get numb and take a punch.

That's basically what you might get from sex: numbness from constant vagina exposure so you don't climax as quickly. But that alone isn't necessarily guaranteed to make a girl cum.

You might be able to last hours inside a vagina but you could still be awkward while fucking and awkward in a relationship.

Knowing you won't spurt in 9 seconds probably at least builds a baseline of confidence to build a platform from though, I'll give you that.

You're thinking in terms of a false dichotomy. Losing your virginity doesn't make you jump immediately from being a virgin to confident+experiencedCHAD.

There's lots of normy middle ground you're ignoring.

Being unskilled could simply mean a lack of talent/attention in the department. "Experience" means shit if you're not actually improving at a task you're doing. Improvement/Competence is in NO way guaranteed by "experience".

Think for example of fighters: some guys have dozens of fights but basically just get paid to get beat up and don't actually learn to fight well. At best they might learn to get numb and take a punch.

That's basically what you might get from sex: numbness from constant vagina exposure so you don't climax as quickly. But that alone isn't necessarily guaranteed to make a girl cum.

You might be able to last hours inside a vagina but you could still be awkward while fucking and awkward in a relationship.

Knowing you won't spurt in 9 seconds probably at least builds a baseline of confidence to build a platform from though, I'll give you that.
And there’s the relationship aspects. Women can tell when a guy isn’t experienced with girls.

I just don’t want to lie about it because I think a virgin will be terrible at sex, even worse than some Chad who only cares about his own pleasure and sucks at making her feel good.

I don’t want to lie about it because I want to be seen as wanted in spite of this.

I still have this gay ass “girl teaches inexperienced guy sex” fantasy that most women would gag at.

And there’s the relationship aspects.
Women can tell when a guy isn’t experienced with girls.
Not 100% reliably, though they can certainly speculate that awkwardness stems from lack of experience.

You can be experienced and still be awkward. There's correlation but not causation.

I just don’t want to lie about it because I think a virgin will be terrible at sex, even worse than some Chad who only cares about his own pleasure and sucks at making her feel good.
It's possible for Chad to be better by his born talent, but not guaranteed.

As I've explained in a previous thread, I think the primary reason Chads satisfy foids better is because they are pre-aroused by him, so his penis feels bigger and translates its motions to her 2 clitoris roots (the corpus cavernosa) because they are inflated and the bulbs of vestibule between the vagina and the cavernosa are ALSO inflated.

I still have this gay ass “girl teaches inexperienced guy sex” fantasy that most women would gag at.
This makes me wonder if there are any communities centered around women who want to just teach guys how to do good oral or do good fingering on them as some kind of fetish.

There should be a name for that.

IE train guys to do stuff we could do much longer than our dicks would initially last inside them, to satisfy a foid long enough until our dicks build up heat/friction tolerance for prolonged fucking.