Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee At 18, I married my rapist. I’m now 33 and finally had the courage to tell my family.

of course that women enjoy being raped they just lie about that.

Top 5 anime betrayal and Top 5 Teehee moments.

Amazing personality

Sure she eventually left him, but this guy clearly has the blueprint to keep repeatedly attracting foids.

JFL at bluepillers who think its a personality problem.

Only because he was incredibly attractive btw

Top 5 James moments

I cannot believe this mang. I literally cannot come to terms with the fact women do shit like this.

I checked her account. It has karma, it is old, it still has fairly recent activity after 3 years, she has several trophies, I believe the story is 100%, there's no reason to make this up.

ATTRACTIVE TOXIC ABUSER RAPISTS ARE OUT THERE FUCKING WOMEN

MEANWHILE I'M A NICE GUY WHO IS STILL A KHHV AT FUCKING 30. HOW IS THAT FAIR??? HOW IS THAT FAIR???

To those who don’t get why I married my assailant: understanding the brain under trauma is complex and I hope you seek first to understand before jumping to conclusions. I liked it

Image 2024 04 13 151401371

I cannot believe this. I cannot believe this.

Literally all comments in that thread are foids who basically lost their virginity by being raped by abuser toxic rapist chad. I mean he had a motorcycle and six pack abs? Are you fucking kidding me mang????

How is this possible. That's all that matters.

Be a good looking bad boy thug criminal rapist. That's all that matters.

PERSONALITY DOES NOT MATTER :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::society::society:
PERSONALITY DOES NOT MATTER :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::society::society:

IT'S BEEN PROVEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN, IT DOES MATTER. LOOKS IS ONLY WHAT MATTERS

WOMEN THEMSELVES IN THEIR OWN FORUMS CONFIRM THIS DAILY

I cannot believe this mang. I literally cannot come to terms with the fact women do shit like this.

I checked her account. It has karma, it is old, it still has fairly recent activity after 3 years, she has several trophies, I believe the story is 100%, there's no reason to make this up.

MEANWHILE I'M A NICE GUY WHO IS STILL A KHHV AT FUCKING 30. HOW IS THAT FAIR??? HOW IS THAT FAIR???
face = everything

Women are fucked up and evil inherently, so they like people like them

I cannot believe this. I cannot believe good looking rapists are out there raping and creampying women daily, meanwhile we fucking rot our life away on this forum

AND FOR SOME FUCKING REASONS, SOCIETY STILL DEEMS INCELS AS DANGEROUS EVIL TERRORISTS

IT'S CHADLITES AND CHADS WHO COMMIT 99.99% OF FEMALE ABUSE BECAUSE ONLY THEY GET ACCESS TO WOMEN

INCELS DO NOTHING

I cannot believe this. I cannot believe good looking rapists are out there raping and creampying women daily, meanwhile we fucking rot our life away on this forum

AND FOR SOME FUCKING REASONS, SOCIETY STILL DEEMS INCELS AS DANGEROUS EVIL TERRORISTS

IT'S CHADLITES AND CHADS WHO COMMIT 99.99% OF FEMALE ABUSE BECAUSE ONLY THEY GET ACCESS TO WOMEN

INCELS DO NOTHING
No, Incels do rape as well. The difference is these bitches would NEVER marry the incel and report those instances, meanwhile Chad's cock gets worshipped and they don't report to protect Chad. Most sex offender registries are obvious incels for this reason. The real stats on s.o.s would be much higher Chad percentages if these whores didn't like it when he does it.

doesnt matter WHATEVER you do, you just need to look good doing it

have a good face and not look stupid
(brutal)

If you’re chad you can get away with anything. Normie needs to stay in line and watch what he says so his landwhale doesn’t leave him.

Man I hate women.

We don't like bad guys, stop being silly inkwell!

Supposedly didn't consent to sex when drunk.
Did consent to marry when sober.
Sounds very believable.

22k Upboats on :soy:dit

I fucking hate foids

Looks are fucking everything personality means nothing

INCELS DO NOTHING
lmfao who banned this retard I liked his replies