Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ASUS announces 32 inch 8K Mini-LED monitor (275 pixels per inch)! Cost could be $8000+

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

Prepare to buy RTX 5090 to use this! 5090 is coming end of this year or early next year.

High res is so overrated unless the video is something that is visually stunning. Or maybe I'm spoilt by 4K.

1050ti mogs all

And here I am still using 10 years old 22" Samsung monitor

i love devices that im too poor to even think about

i love devices that im too poor to even think about

:feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

needs to be cheaper I do not want to use OLED unless its about the same price as IPS monitors (yes ik this is a mini led nobody here will buy it anyway)

That shit is just for streamers who can make $20k a month by playing Fortnite

I'll stick with OLED. I wish they'd get cheaper though, they haven't dropped in price at all since I bought mine 2 years ago.

8K at 32" is meaningless unless you sit 6" away from your screen.

I'll stick with OLED. I wish they'd get cheaper though, they haven't dropped in price at all since I bought mine 2 years ago.
Enjoy your burn in. The future is micro LED. Minie LEDs are good for now, but in 10 years time, micro LEDs will be the new big thing when it gets affordable.

Enjoy your burn in. The future is micro LED. Minie LEDs are good for now, but in 10 years time, micro LEDs will be the new big thing when it gets affordable.
Micro LED is the future but it's still many years away.

I've used my OLED 9000 hours and no burn-in signs yet.

Eh I'm more than happy with my 2k 32 incher

@LesscoBlob will you buy? :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Prepare to buy RTX 5090 to use this! 5090 is coming end of this year or early next year.
8000$ USD is an insane price for a monitor. I usually just wait a few years for a cheap version of a TV to come out before I upgrade. I don't even use a 4k TV much less an 8k TV. Both of the TVs in my room are like 1080p, same goes for my computer screen.

companies will tease and take their products to the limit doesnt mean you need to buy it, I am good with the fhd monitor

companies will tease and take their products to the limit doesnt mean you need to buy it, I am good with the fhd monitor
:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Imagine simping for anything other than IPS. :feelskek::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: Shit thread. Literally one of the shittiest threads I've ever seen this year.

Games are shit tho

gaming is gay and childish

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back