Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Astronautmaxxxing is legit

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Look at manlet norwood reapening scott kellys wife, she's a Stacy/10.
Scott
Sc
Kelly and obama
Scot
Scottt

it's over for terrafirmacels

Brutal spacepill

I always wanted to be an astronaut but my IQ was way too low

Its over for earthnoids who have their souls weighted down by earth's graivty

Attachments

• dfg1.jpg
    dfg1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 51
Don't orbit a ham planet just orbit the regular planet theory.

I always wanted to be an astronaut but my IQ was way too low
same tbh, if you're not super high IQ and want to be an astronaut, you have to be a pilot with multiple combat deployments and a darn good military test pilot (or former Special Forces of some sort with a PhD or MD).
low tier stacy
true, her nose is a bit weird but yeah would still plow

Last edited:
He is probably a millionaire. Just betabuxx,nothing to see here folks

You think austronauts are wagecucking? Their salary is bigger than all of us here combined
scott isn't a millionaire though, he has half a million dollars to his name

scott isn't a millionaire though, he has half a million dollars to his name
That's more than enough money to be eligible for betabuxxer

I think you need at least a bachelor in STEM and 3 years of work experience. And then you have to compete with 18000 highly qualified applicants lol. I would still love to be an astronaut.

I think you need at least a bachelor in STEM and 3 years of work experience. And then you have to compete with 18000 highly qualified applicants lol. I would still love to be an astronaut.

Yeah. This is the general route.
1. Bachelors in Engineering
2. Become Navy or Airforce Pilot and go on multiple combat deployments
3. Go to test pilot school
4. Get your PhD in a STEM field while continuing testing military grade planes

or

1. Be super smart and go to a top tier school for STEM and get a PhD from another top tier school

or

1. Major in any STEM field
2. Join the military and serve in an infantry unit or Special Operations of some sort
3. Become a medical doctor.

or

1. Be a lucky high school teacher

I am not healthy enough to become an astronaut

most ppl are not even capable of becoming astronauts

in Ohio its common. almost all the astronauts in the US were Ohio born. hmmmm.

Being an astronaut = statusmaxxing. Plus astronauts usually make six figures. Easy to see why foids like this

Not buying it. The feeameayle probably thought that because he was an astronaut he would eventually get as tall as Chad. Good on him for running workin-for-NASAgame on her though.

"Astronauts get a bit taller in space because of the disks of the spinal column: On Earth, the disks are slightly compressed due to gravity. In space, that compression is no longer present causing the disks to expand. The result: the spine lengthens, and the astronaut is taller."

Not buying it. The feeameayle probably thought that because he was an astronaut he would eventually get as tall as Chad. Good on him for running workin-for-NASAgame on her though.

"Astronauts get a bit taller in space because of the disks of the spinal column: On Earth, the disks are slightly compressed due to gravity. In space, that compression is no longer present causing the disks to expand. The result: the spine lengthens, and the astronaut is taller."

Why wouldn’t she just date a tall guy then lol

spacemaxxing is real

U serious? Astronauts have even higher status than movie stars. If a person is a trained astronaut (not a space tourist) it means he outsmarted and beaten 99.9999% of the rest of the planet.

just be 1 in hundreds of thousands chosen to be an astronaut bro

U serious? Astronauts have even higher status than movie stars. If a person is a trained astronaut (not a space tourist) it means he outsmarted and beaten 99.9999% of the rest of the planet.

Why wouldn’t she just date a tall guy then lol

sorry my comment re: heightmaxxing was just light humour. It was my fault for forgetting the majority of this forum is at ...

tenor.gif

Statusmaxxing is out of this world legit.

When I was little I wanted to be an astronaut so bad. I even got a picture of me photoshopped as an astronaut for my birthday when I was around 5 or 6

mogs me and im nowhere near enough iq

Astronaut is a very high iq level job though.

it is easier to win the lottery than to become an astronaut lmao.

you can still sciencemaxx though
bitches will think you're working for humanitys