Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Astrology

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
This shit is more legit than many scoffers dismiss it as. I’m about to get some talisman(s) as we speak. Don’t knock it til you’ve tried it buddy boyos

Astrology is more legit than personality testing for example, sure.

believing in astrology is a foid trait tbh

how tf is astrology is still a thing?
literally foids who buys essential oil are keep it alive.

Astrology is creepily accurate.

When considered from "the electric universe" theory, it makes much more sense. At least as what the mechanism is. It's all just frequency.

Ah well I guess the Greco-roman people with beliefs attached to mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter etc. were all foids for instance
that was their religion, different thing

that was their religion, different thing
I can claim it as my religious thing as well because surprise surprise Hindu astrology is pretty close and is the origin of all:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Astrology is creepily accurate.

When considered from "the electric universe" theory, it makes much more sense. At least as what the mechanism is. It's all just frequency.
High iq

Last edited:
Astrologies me. XD

Don’t know much about it but a lot seem to believe in it

I tried astrology and tarot didn't get good success rate when used in stocks.

Tho I have heard of guy who made a stock script algorithm based on astrology and got good results.

I tried astrology and tarot didn't get good success rate when used in stocks.

Tho I have heard of guy who made a stock script algorithm based on astrology and got good results.
I had someone knowledgeable give me insight into my natal chart and was recommended to go with a talisman from of these choices based on strongest suitability for me in descending order: Mercury, Mars, Jupiter

Brb guys im gonna chart the positions of celestial bodies and stand under the light of the moon when jupiter is right behind it and then I’ll get hunter eyes

I had someone knowledgeable give me insight into my natal chart and was recommended to go with a talisman from of these choices based on strongest suitability for me in descending order: Mercury, Mars, Jupiter
I have done similar things,most of the teme nothing comes of it

Astrology is just another cope to let foids reject ugly men while maintining their virtue signaling

astrology is just selection and confirmation bias. A bunch of coincidences.

Kind of like people who claim to be psychic, it's just a bunch of vague predictions that coincidentally carry some truth because they would ultimately apply to 90% of people regardless.

humans are hardwired to witness events that are unlikely to occur rather than likely ones because it's just pattern recognition.

In fact I predicted a car crash once, I was sitting in the back seat and we had a close call with a car at an intersection and I simply remarked "the next one will be the last", and indeed, we were T-boned by a car going 70mph at the next intersection.

Last edited:
Astrology is legit, it's astronomy that's bullshit. Some people actually believe the Moon is real. Jfl

astrology is just selection and confirmation bias. A bunch of coincidences.

Kind of like people who claim to be psychic, it's just a bunch of vague predictions that coincidentally carry some truth because they would ultimately apply to 90% of people regardless.

humans are hardwired to witness events that are unlikely to occur rather than likely ones because it's just pattern recognition.

In fact I predicted a car crash once, I was sitting in the back seat and we had a close call with a car at an intersection and I simply remarked "the next one will be the last", and indeed, we were T-boned by a car going 70mph at the next intersection.
This. It is called the Barnum effect.