Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Astrology and Inceldom

Adolf_Hitler

Adolf_Hitler

Racial Cosmopolitanism, Incelism, Americanism
-

Astrology and its significance have long been undermined by critics and theorists that have little knowledge of its scientific and mathematical validity. For this very reason, many of us simply reject the theories out of hand without theoretical or scientific consideration of its possible factual basis.

I would like to start by refuting the simplistic definitions of Astrology, as many faiths of the past took their archetypal representations and cultural icons to try and adapt it to this scientific phenomena. It's important that we first establish a set of fundamental rules that scientific theories and truths go through in the history of their development.

1. Archetypes of Science:

One of the fundamental steps in the evolution of scientific ideas is that they're represented culturally and spiritually. The Zoroastrian, Christian, Buddhic, and Norse Pagan faiths of old times represented various Archetypes of similar expression. Each of them represented the obvious manifestation of a deity, or rather, a set of deities. The Sumerian tablets, for instance, reference various beings or representations of animals that manifest themselves in forms of tyranny or despotism. All faiths share these common representations in their socio-cultural development, as it's only a natural inclination for us to represent the development of personalities in our history.

2. Archetypes extend to manifest realities:

In this stage of scientific development, Archetypes are no longer viewed as representations of something that hypothetically exist in culture. Tyrannt, for instance, becomes a real scientific phenomenon expressed in individuals, and can today be explained through various psychometric practices that indicate whether one posses a certain neurological deformity. Furthermore, Archetypes become pragmatic for civilization and no longer simply influential.

3. Archetypes become mathematically justifiable:

In this stage of development, former representations of Scientific phenomenon, become rationally and mathematically proven. We can take this from our previous example of psychometric testing. The Platonic theory of Atoms and Atomism serves as a perfect example of this as well, with his theory being later mathematically proven through reason and not scientific INTUITION alone.

Now that we have covered these basic stages of preliminary scientific development, we can address how Astrology holds significance to our cause as Incels, and how it may play a fundamental role in our sociological disposition. As you can see from above, this process of scientific evolution pertains to every scientific concept. Astrology has gone through steps one and two, showing us that it may contain scientific validity.

Astrology is based primarily on the location of the star systems relative to the sun and earth, which in a mathematical sense, conveys to us that certain positions at a certain time are likely to result in a certain outcome. This particular outcome has been historically associated with numerous psychological and behavioral responses by the masses on Earth. Critics of Astrology, fail to acknowledge the concept of frequency in behavior, as well as patterns of thinking being associated with this. If we were to measure brain frequency relative to the stars, then we would see an individual born at a certain time relative to another individual, would be more likely to develop a distinct pattern of thought based on how their mind works relative to their conception. Their brains would function based on the seasons and the position of the stars in this sense, shaping their behavioral patterns. The exact cause as to why behavior changes relative to the stars is something that this theory cannot explain, but once we establish that behavior has its own set of frequencies that correspond to a mathematical formula, then the process of proving this could begin.

As we know, seasonal patterns can shape how one appears as well. One's attractiveness is determined partially by environmental stimulus and pressure responses. Being born relative to the stars in a certain month or year according to the Gregorian calendar can serve as an aspect to Inceldom. Our attractiveness and social status are determined by environmental pressures, frequencies, and our genes by and large have been positioned in certain respects by astrology. Civilizations have set their time by this, as well as certain traits of evolution being timed back to astrological dates in time. I hope to establish some sort of intrinsic connection between astrology and our cause by writing this.

cope that shit aint real only females believe that

I don't believe in astrology as deeply as some do. That being said, those who dismiss astrology outright are low iq. It didn't come from nowhere. Has a science to it like you say.

I have a bit of bias on this one, I'm sick of my mom thinking she's a mind reader because she memorized the traits of a capricorn or a sagittarius.

As far as I'm concerned astrology is just a cope for foids to feel that they're special or smart.

Seems to be somewhat accurate for personality traits for the people I know but imo the weekly horoscopes are total bs

Cope it's all bullshit

Astrology... [Serious] :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

High effort but I'm not reading because astrology is cope shit that females believe.

I was born on the most incel day of the year under the most incel sign in the zodiac...