Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Assuming you ever get a girlfriend ...

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
How long until you expect sex in the relationship? Would it be instant, would you wait a few months? Share your thoughts. The longer she/we wait for sex, the more i'd think she was using me/cucking me behind my back

probably a month or two and if its longer than that you're getting cucked

If I got it now, I would wait for a few month to get to know each other better.

She wouldn’t have a choice, I will not let her control my access to her pussy. That’s how cucks are created.

1 month max, if not im out.

She wouldn’t have a choice, I will not let her control my access to her pussy. That’s how cucks are created.
Elab. Would you or would you not consider that some form of sexual harassment/rape?

Elab. Would you or would you not consider that some form of sexual harassment/rape?
If she’s in a consenting relationship with me then I will be the dominant force. I won’t abuse her or treat her badly but what I say goes.

I realize that this is nearly impossible in the current world though. Feminism has elevated females to godhood
in society.

I won’t abuse her or treat her badly but what I say goes.
So you wouldn't abuse her, but what you say goes. So if she denied you sex, what would you do?

So you wouldn't abuse her, but what you say goes. So if she denied you sex, what would you do?
Break up with her. If I can’t fuck her then there’s no point in being with her tbh.

Men are for talking and having interesting discourse with, females are for fucking.

Break up with her. If I can’t fuck her then there’s no point in being with her tbh.

Men are for talking and having interesting discourse with, females are for fucking.
That's good tbh. Better to break off the relationship than to rape, i suppose
tbh I'd want her to get tested first, cant trust fems nowadays
same

As soon as possible. Seriously. I'd be determined to get my penis inside that nice warm, wet vagina right away so I could finally experience it before she broke up with me which would only be a matter of time. Got to seize that small window of opportunity. (JFL, I'll never have that window of opportunity.)

tbh I'd want her to get tested first, cant trust fems nowadays
This. I wanna make sure I wouldn't get any STDs cause I'd be a bigger healthcel

JFL @ waiting a month to get sex while being in a relationship, chad gets sex after first date