Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Assaulted by frat Chads

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
This happened 10 years ago but I was walking through an alley near this big frat house and they were having a party or something. As I walked past, someone threw a beer bottle at me and hit me right in the back of the head. Then this jock came by and asked if I was ok. I just left because I was bluepilled and trying to be nice but I should have called the cops and pressed charges.

JFL if you believe in the "Chad is nice" cope.

that sounds brutal bro come in here
4EB4402E 4C02 45F4 B793 FD2C6E1E2C47

Brutal tbh chads are pieces of shit

You are the biggest faggot on this forum and your posts are garbage. You read what you want to read. I never even said Chad was nice or praised them yet you interrupted it however the fuck your 2 braincels could. I am ignoring you because I don't want to see a morons posts when browsing this forum.

You are the biggest faggot on this forum and your posts are garbage. You read what you want to read. I never even said Chad was nice or praised them yet you interrupted it however the fuck your 2 braincels could. I am ignoring you because I don't want to see a morons posts when browsing this forum.
Chad worshiper is mad he was exposed.

Chads have bullied me plenty of times. A chad tackled me to the ground from behind without warning just for fun.

Chads have bullied me plenty of times. A chad tackled me to the ground from behind without warning just for fun.

Are you sure it was a chad and not some high tier normie? From my school exp, 6..7/10 were the worst.

Are you sure it was a chad and not some high tier normie? From my school exp, 6..7/10 were the worst normies.
He got lots of pussy but maybe you're right

Never been physically assaulted by anyone tbh

I don't think anyone here believes "Chad is nice". My guess is that most people find chads nicer because they won't blatantly insult you like foids. The chads I personally met all acted nice to me, even if they were pretending.

This happened 10 years ago but I was walking through an alley near this big frat house and they were having a party or something. As I walked past, someone threw a beer bottle at me and hit me right in the back of the head. Then this jock came by and asked if I was ok. I just left because I was bluepilled and trying to be nice but I should have called the cops and pressed charges.

Chad is used to being able to get away with things tbh.

If he was drunk, you should have taken advantage of that fact and cut his head off in Minecraft.