Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Assasins Creed Cuck, in what planet they think foids like this existed?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
So I'm playing Assasins Creed Odyssey, it's a okay game tbh, but in what fucking planet this Greece is located? Just look at this mercenary "foid"

The amount of "warrior" women in this game is fucking insane, it's so fucking dumb to do this kind of shit, they literally took a buffed man body model and called this thing a "she" with a female voice

for a better size comparison

Just having the other two mercenary foid there is already dumb, this was never a thing in ancient Greece, but the ones that have that size KEK and this was not the first "female" mercenary with this type of body that I met in the game, there were dozens already.

Pretty certain that it would be impossible for a toilet to even be that size in Ancient Greece of all places.. just soyboy lefties trying to re write history.. typical fucking cucks.

Unisoft being Unisoft.
I don't regret turning down a game tester job in their company.

Pretty certain that it would be impossible for a toilet to even be that size in Ancient Greece of all places.. just soyboy lefties trying to re write history.. typical fucking cucks.
Yeah not even men could have that size in ancient greece, people were way shorter in those times, imagine a foid KEK
Unisoft being Unisoft.
I don't regret turning down a game tester job in their company.
Danm depending on the salary I don't know if would reject it tho, but one thing is right you would work hard as fuck considering the amount of bugs their games have

Assassin's creed ended at black flag imo.
Ubicucks went full soylent with Origins and Odyssey.

It also has plenty of gay love storylines i couldnt stand it and stopped playing for some time now

virtue signaling ruining gaming