Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Aspiring social psychologist NEEDS our help

Horatio1

Horatio1

They saw deformity, I found beauty
★★★
Database for incelsis reddit help
Database for incelsis reddit help2

Maybe we could help him/hER out :feelshmm:

Hey u/LanosLawlite if you are reading this include this in your research paper it's very important:

NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER

Sure, they can check out all of my must-read threads alongside @WorthlessSlavicShit @GeckoBus & anyone else in there.

They can also speak to me directly- provided they are willing to actually listen & not jump to fifty-thousand conclusions

Sure, they can check out all of my must-read threads alongside @WorthlessSlavicShit @GeckoBus & anyone else in there.

They can also speak to me directly- provided they are willing to actually listen & not jump to fifty-thousand conclusions
Especially this all time classic

A must-read for any aspiring blackpill majors

Oh that's a nice one. Will bookmark :feelshmm::feelsokman:

tell her misinformation tell her something dumb af

First I will shove my cock down her throat

Then I will spit in her face

Then I will discard the body in a dumpster

Last edited:

Lol it's funny how they'll never touch the must reads.

Only the edgy posts made by IT baiters

:yes: :yes: :yes:

we could help him/hER out
Someone please ask thus u/LanosLawlite

1. If he/she knows of Calhoun's experiment habitat 25 (mouse utopia)
  2. if (s)he thinks it would never ever happen with humans (except for every single documented civilizational collapse of the past 5'000 years)
  3. If (s)he noticed already that male sexlessness and family disintegration is the foremost symtom of terminal decadence of any human society / rat colony.
  4. If (s)he thinks that the incel mice that failed to breed in habitat 25 had a bad personality and said mean things online
  5. If (s)he thinks the collapse of Calhoun's mouse colony would have been avoided if only there was more online censorship of mice's opinions.