Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Aspiring gymcels, pls ignore the anti gymceling gaslighting

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
Its mostly spread by 1 or 2 lazy skinnyfatcels who are frustrated their body never grew past the age of 14

Getting a better body has only pros, both mentally and physically, since 95% of the forum arent trucels then u can definitely boost ur chancea of getting laid by having a good body, but if u hate gymceling and think it will magically get u laid then its a bad idea just buy a hooker

Honestly I dont see the big deal. If thats how some people cope than let them.

cope_overdose said:
cope: the post

T. Lazy skinfatcel

/pol/cel said:
Honestly I dont see the big deal. If thats how some people cope than let them.

Yea but like 2 spammers on the forum are trying to gaslight the community, obviously it doesnt work on anyone who isnt an absolute aspietard but this is incels so u gotta be sure

hehe xd said:
T. Lazy skinfatcel

Yea but like 2 spammers on the forum are trying to gaslight the community, obviously it doesnt work on anyone who isnt an absolute aspietard but this is incels so u gotta be sure

I was referring to gymcels.

Even if has no effect on attracting women. Considering that people here are on the verge of suicide, any bump in dopamine is valid.

I would agree for a lot of peoplem, but just lol if you think gymcelling would do anything but waste time for this guy.

IXcgg2e.jpg

also gymcelling isn't like the movies where you get ripped with six pack. you get minimal improvements after a year. specially if you're low T

Pasteleiro said:
Even if has no effect on attracting women. Considering that people here are on the verge of suicide, any bump in dopamine is valid.

Lol most women want a muscular body, sure not pro bbuilder level and bf% ruins it, if u have a good face ur fine with ottermode but most normies can ascend into chadite with a good build especially with height and white

Dont say that you will trigger certain people

TheVman said:
I would agree for a lot of peoplem, but just lol if you think gymcelling would do anything but waste time for this guy.

IXcgg2e.jpg

also gymcelling isn't like the movies where you get ripped with six pack. you get minimal improvements after a year. specially if you're low T

But this guy would look infinitely better with a roided body

There are many women who prefer body over face as long as its not repulsive to look at

Obviously rood body isnt like natty body, but natty body is better than skinny fat build the avg person has

Popbob said:

The people who claim itsOVER instead of going asia and slaying gook pussy

"But muh money" jfl at whitecels they are volcels or poorcels

hehe xd said:
TheVman said:
IXcgg2e.jpg

But this guy would look infinitely better with a roided body
There are many women who prefer body over face as long as its not repulsive to look at
Obviously rood body isnt like natty body, but natty body is better than skinny fat build the avg person has

Popbob said:
The people who claim itsOVER instead of going asia and slaying gook pussy
"But muh money" jfl at whitecels they are volcels or poorcels

so much cope here that i'm not even gonna bother

TheVman said:
so much cope here that i'm not even gonna bother

Thats dissapointing to hear, but ur a truecel so i understand  u have different views

Do those idiots not understand we're not lifting for woman? Are they retarded?

Nautica1983 said:
Do those idiots not understand we're not lifting for woman? Are they retarded?

Ex-fucking-actly!