Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Aspiecel trait: You almost always come off as awkward or shy

I

ironmanlet321

Captain
★★
When people tell me “you look nervous” that sometimes makes me even more nervous.

Yeah, and try to fight it by being outgoing, and it just makes you come off as being even more awkward. It's a losing battle.

Who would have thought that the quintessential symptom of Asperger's would be the quintessential symptom of Asperger's?

Yeah, and try to fight it by being outgoing, and it just makes you come off as being even more awkward. It's a losing battle.

I tried it. In the end people will hate you anyways and know info about you like where you live your name financial condition etc. That's why I don't even try anymoar

I tried it. In the end people will hate you anyways and know info about you like where you live your name financial condition etc. That's why I don't even try anymoar
It was always over.

Same problem with me. When I become more outgoing, my strange humor comes out, which throws normies off.

How do u look nervous