Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Aspie incel got called a pedo for staring at a little girl for 8 seconds

What a retard.

try not to excuse hole behavior challenge level demon

foid try not to make it about her challenge

"It's your fault"

If that happened to me I would just do this:
images

( in video game ONLY )

when I was young, like 8 or so, I was in a tech store and some guy was following me and smiling at me.

I looked at her for maybe like 8 seconds at the most. Anyway her mom sees me and she immediately starts staring me down. I have no doubt they're on social media or something and now I'm plastered around as a creepy pedophile and I wasn't even doing anything I just looked at her for like 6 seconds. I just feel absolute embarrassment and shame. I will no longer ever so much as be in the same room as a child.

Hmm. There's more to it, then.

It's the reason I go out of my way to completely ignore kids. I've had moms give me weird/suspicious/hostile looks for merely standing a couple of feet away from her kid

try not to go ER challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)

This guy didn’t mention his looks but you can tell he is ugly.

spergs can never catch a break
What a retard.
He'll remember this insult forever jfl. Unironically though, most parents and society as a whole don't teach spergs enough about avoiding problems. So they continually make mistakes.
View attachment 773273
try not to excuse hole behavior challenge level demon
View attachment 773275
foid try not to make it about her challenge
these foids can't ever understand how men have to watch themselves 24/7 to avoid problems and fatal misunderstandings. I myself make medium sized mistakes once or twice a year. After tons of work trying to avoid offending others and problems in general.
Reddit will defend women no mater the situation. Biggest simping shithole in the world.
Men have no in group bias. The day women became equal to men legally, was the day it was over for most men.
Lol who cares, should have called her an ugly hag, most of the are.
Agreed and then walked away
when I was young, like 8 or so, I was in a tech store and some guy was following me and smiling at me.
jfl
It's the reason I go out of my way to completely ignore kids. I've had moms give me weird/suspicious/hostile looks for merely standing a couple of feet away from her kid
yup. I'm not taking any risks. Everything anything and can lead you to be lynched by cuckservatives or a woke mob.
try not to go ER challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)
JFL. Must always seek attention.
Some foids purposely bring up problems where their are none.

Men cant even look at children. I wouldnt even save a random childs life at this point, if its not mine, because according to society a man seen with a child not his family has to be a pedophile with bad intentions
A woman looking at a child draw, no questions asked.
They really think only a woman is able to look at a kid and think it is cute and smile, in a completely innocent way.
Maybe he could have been less autistic and said to the mother "I like your childs drawing" instead of just staring.

Last edited:
Why Anglos are so crazy?

Yet it's the ppl they entrust their kids to that are the "danger".

An ugly guy in a park near the play area, all eyes are on him; how will he do anything?

The person thar works with children though, no way they'd do anything bad.

Jfl at the logic these morons have.

Men cant even look at children. I wouldnt even save a random childs life at this point, if its not mine, because according to society a man seen with a child not his family has to be a pedophile with bad intentions
They really think only a woman is able to look at a kid and think it is cute and smile, in a completely innocent way.
Maybe he could have been less autistic and said to the mother "I like your childs drawing" instead of just staring.
If he wasn't autistic & was quick witted a simple "what?"

"why am I looking at her? She reminds me of my little sister, she died in a car accident a few years ago"

Boom, you've changed the narrative & she looks like a cunt if accusing you of peado.

No, it's Anglo countries are retarded.
Yeah it is anglo countries who do shit like this tbh I never seen people accusing other men of being pedophiles in 3rd world countries even Leonardo di caprio was called a pedo for talking a preteen female fan at a sports event

And these NPCs still can’t figure out why so many mass shootings happen

yup as a man u shouldn't help any kids even if dying. Not taking any risks

It's the reason I go out of my way to completely ignore kids.
Yeah
yup as a man u shouldn't help any kids even if dying. Not taking any risks
There was a news article reposted on here explaining that some ricecel got charged or accused of indecent contact after he saved a kid from falling to their death (pretty sure he just used whatever technique he thought was the most optimal).

Use reveddit.com to view Reddit posts and user pages. It really shows you the true opinions of these events, a lot of comments are removed because they dont support the hivemind. Btw about 40% of all content on Reddit is instantly removed because of intense filters and no life admins. There was a better one: unddit.com, but since May 1st Reddit banned it.

I see this a lot, the way i think about it is that anyone who insults me like that is marking themselves as my enemy. The whole pedo thing is mostly an excuse for normies to be aggressive against incels. Normies are always looking for ways to massively gang up against incels and pedos are just a convenient excuse to do so.

Even in places where pedo isn't a thing they just have other excuses such as "he's gonna kidnap them as child beggars" or "he's gonna use them to rob a house" so the whole thing of keeping kids away from low smv men isn't new.

The whole pedo thing is just a distraction