Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Aspergirls"

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
"that can happen to ya"
Why do these faggots have to always type like this yall?

i hope they electrocute themselves

I see you found my reddit account :lul::lul::lul:

unironically feeling like shit tonight. if i was a woman all my issues would disappear (or just 6/10 with the 'tism).

Man women have it so hard :rolleyes:

Night and day, the difference in struggles, or in the foids' case, "struggles," that autists face depending on their sex.

"that can happen to ya"
Why do these faggots have to always type like this yall?
:feelskek::feelskek:

Oneitis aspie copers and foid worshippers who have been posting a lot lately about aspie foids here can't touch this :feelskek: while their oneitis aspie is already touching chad's cock :feelswhat:

not everyone is a preppy grammarfag.
Or they just grew up a hick. I still talk like a dumb redneck a bit after years in the city and trying to break the habit.

this foid just fills me with hatred.. her channel is all about her "difficult" life as an autistic girl,.

LMAO meanwhile autistic men (aka people that actually have autism) are extremely likely to die without ever having a relationship or sex and have much higher rates of suicide to boot.

Or they just grew up a hick. I still talk like a dumb redneck a bit after years in the city and trying to break the habit.
working class urbanites also talk in lazy slang. Irish and Italian americans who live in the ghettos of americas east coast cities for example.

More proof that foids cannot be incel

All the female autists I've come across IRL have had boyfriends or kids by their mid 20's becuase they've had so much sex, these boyfriends are always NT and aren't even that ugly. Meanwhile autistic guys are left to rot and go without, not even autistic women want us.

Ragefuel for @-BrettyBoy-

Proof that autism doesn't affect foids' chances of having a viable sex life and male companionship, whereas male autists are left to LDAR alone. :fuk:

Hope something bad happens to the femoids.

Ragefuel for @-BrettyBoy-

Proof that autism doesn't affect foids' chances of having a viable sex life and male companionship, whereas male autists are left to LDAR alone. :fuk:
Privileged scum they are, man.

You see, autistic foids get to enjoy Chad just like any other foid despite their "disability".
That is why I hate it whenever I hear women claiming they are affected by autism.

im shocked at how no one has responded to my reddit thread, all of the replies are giga blackpilled besides one dude telling me to workerkek and be productive. NOPE imma continue to LDAR cus i wasnt born a foid or normie. FUCK YOU! :feelsdevil:

Oneitis aspie copers and foid worshippers who have been posting a lot lately about aspie foids here can't touch this :feelskek: while their oneitis aspie is already touching chad's cock :feelswhat:
Foid is a Foid, she doesn't need any effort to get a dick, so they do. Copers gonna cope.

Sauce
View attachment 598919

Autistic foids are a meme, there's a reason "Aspergirls" exists but not "Asperguys" :lul::lul:
Yet autistic foids get to pass on their autistic genes to their offspring.

If autism is such a disease that makes a person maladaptive to society, then why aren't autistic foids subject to the same selection bias? Aren't autistic foids unfit to be mothers, or should they have a right to have children?

OMG, I will never forget the time I met my sister's new family at her wedding.

She married the older brother of the family. (Good guy, I like him.) He skipped that family's aspie genes. His younger brother is full sperg, massive beard, zero grooming and that blank autistic stare like @Atavistic Autist 's Avi. Just doesn't get it, and will never get it. Forever "inventing" brilliant (= stupid) gadgets and apps and doing nothing with them. Waiting for the world to recognize his brilliance and reward him with a beautiful noodlewhore wife who will support him financially, cook and clean for him, and suck his dick. You can guess how well that's working out for him. Still rotting at home with his mother at 30.

The little sister of the family is supposedly also aspie... I kinda believe it after talking to them, but nevertheless she fucked a revolving door of brads and chadlites all through university, and is married with 2 kids today. Looks a bit like a skinnier Brooke Wylde before she curled her hair.

Male thirst + pussy pass = even autistic girls slay, while male autists might as well not even go out on the street in daylight.

She married the older brother of the family. (Good guy, I like him.) He skipped that family's aspie genes. His younger brother is full sperg, massive beard, zero grooming and that blank autistic stare like @Atavistic Autist 's Avi. Just doesn't get it, and will never get it. Forever "inventing" brilliant (= stupid) gadgets and apps and doing nothing with them. Waiting for the world to recognize his brilliance and reward him with a beautiful noodlewhore wife who will support him financially, cook and clean for him, and suck his dick. You can guess how well that's working out for him. Still rotting at home with his mother at 30.

The little sister of the family is supposedly also aspie... I kinda believe it after talking to them, but nevertheless she fucked a revolving door of brads and chadlites all through university, and is married with 2 kids today. Looks a bit like a skinnier Brooke Wylde before she curled her hair.

Male thirst + pussy pass = even autistic girls slay, while male autists might as well not even go out on the street in daylight.

for an unfathomable amount of men, it's fucking over
Follow

All the autistic males I know have never even kissed a girl while all the autistic women I've seen on reddit and this one in person have had multiple boyfriends and sex partners.

Man women have it so hard :rolleyes:
Even though they see all these LDAR posts by men, they're still whining and complaining. JFL:feelskek:

All the autistic males I know have never even kissed a girl while all the autistic women I've seen on reddit and this one in person have had multiple boyfriends and sex partners.

I know this Autistic toilet that lost count of the number of men she's slept with, she admitted that she cheated with almost every man she slept with, but claimed to have not cheated on her current bf (I'm sure she does, but doesn't want to admit to not get judged by me). It's absolutely horrible.

I know this Autistic toilet that lost count of the number of men she's slept with, she admitted that she cheated with almost every man she slept with, but claimed to have not cheated on her current bf (I'm sure she does, but doesn't want to admit to not get judged by me). It's absolutely horrible.
Are you in her friendzone? Brutal tbh.

This sounds very familiar to me as I've seen such situations IRL, the autistic girls always coast through relationships as guys will go out of their to please them for pussy access. These girls can be nasty at times and throw literal tantrums like a child, but guys don't care as pussy is pussy.

Last edited:
All the female autists I've come across IRL have had boyfriends or kids by their mid 20's becuase they've had so much sex, these boyfriends are always NT and aren't even that ugly. Meanwhile autistic guys are left to rot and go without, not even autistic women want us.
This.

I remember seeing this one of this qt dutch girl who showed off her feet :feelsrope:

in all negative aspects, whether the foid be fat, mentally retarded, ugly, etc. they still get more action than us

Yeah this fat autistic girl I know says she was with multiple guys at once. That truly concluded for me that autistic girls don't face the problems autistic men face.

Just as regular girls even autistic girls can date,marry and procreate.They will never know what's like not being able to fulfill your basic biological urge.