Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill AspergERs is an Insurmountable CHARISMA Penalty to Your CharacteER Build

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
I believe autistic women exist, as do autistic Chads and autistic black folks.

But most people do not considER them to be autistic, because they get a charisma bonus that cancels out ass-burgERs and then some.

If your starting charactER build is female, the autism charisma penalty is completely canceled, with extra points to spare. To the point whERe people don't even considER you ass-pie.

Same thing with Chad (Henry Cavill).

The CHA bonus of being of the Original Melanated Peoples of the World is not great enough to cancel ass-pain, particularly if you are still subchad, bald, short, male, etc.

If anything it's more of a penalty because people will just point to others with a bettER starting charactER build and say "why can't you be like them?"

It's not Cyberpunk or something whERe you can go to a surgeon and have them respec your build for more charisma. It's not that easy and it's high risk and you still need $$$ which is hardER to get with a shit build.

It's ovER.

Last edited:
Can someone determine whether a child is autistic or not in the womb? is it possible to predict it so early that you can just abort them and spare them this misery or can it only be diagnosed after they are born?

Can someone determine whether a child is autistic or not in the womb? is it possible to predict it so early that you can just abort them and spare them this misery or can it only be diagnosed after they are born?
I think you can check for brain swelling or oxygen deprivation. It's probably similar to how they might detect fetal alcohol syndrome?

Also old whores having kids, drug addicts, bad diet, things like that.

I ain't not docta so I'm just guessing.

I hope foids understand that male autism can be bad for attraction because this is the only thing they care about:
Butwillhehave

I hope foids understand that male autism can be bad for attraction because this is the only thing they care about:
View attachment 914478
Actually they know, it doesn't change the fact that they might have autistic kids anyway but it's common knowledge that autism is a curse

thERe is anothER way:

abort the society