Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ASMR coping

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
I only watch real ASMR, where it's about the sounds.
I don't watch this foid attention-whoring simp bullshit fake ASMR you posted.

Actually, you watching this garbage shows that you're a simp who is part of the problem.
You give these whores attention and money (through your click) for nothing. Shame on you.

Sorry for the harsh words, but these bitches should be houswifes or work at mcdonalds, not be literally laying in their bed, making low effort videos for betamale simps and getting paid big money for it.

Nobody on this earth should be getting paid for sucking on a microphone. Do you betamale simps understand this? Then stop watching these whore videos. Thanks.

Actually, you watching this garbage shows that you're a simp who is part of the problem.
You give these whores attention and money (through your click) for nothing. Shame on you.
:bigbrain:

I like anime asmr, because I like high-pitch voices. But the foids behind theese channels are just like others, chadosexual and have a lot of simps

I only watch Japanese voiced anime ear cleaning asmr

Wome live on tutorial mode it's insane

:yes:

Tbh, I just can't get myself to watch this shit, I don't know if it's because (maybe) I still have a little bit of self-respect.

It's just stupid, i think I'm blackpilled enough to know that no woman on God's green earth is going to talk to me like that, it feels fake and cringe af

Last edited:
I like ASMR with lots of whispering and crackling sounds it gives me the shivers :feelsohh:

Sorry for the harsh words, but these bitches should be houswifes or work at mcdonalds, not be literally laying in their bed, making low effort videos for betamale simps and getting paid big money for it.
If you can't stand :foidSoy: doing ASMR there are always some good male voice ASMR (no homo)

i like chess asmr

If you can't stand :foidSoy: doing ASMR there are always some good male voice ASMR (no homo)

Yes bro, actually the best ASMR artists are male. These foid bitches aren't doing proper ASMR, this whole personal attention garbage is not ASMR, it's milking betamale simps. Real ASMR is about high quality audio production, which only the male ASMR artists manage to do.

That's some dumb shit right there. Yet more attention to foids for basically doing fuck all.

You watch so much asmr you even categorise it.

ASMR's super cringe bro wtf.

You answer my question first.

Do you live alone?

I mean I can understand it on some level, it's kinda scary and it's kinda paranoid but see it this way:

Why waste all your hard earned money on this shit while you go to sleep and all your internet money gone monetized to a female who's obviously a phonie.

It's almost like being a cuck in marriage, you know she's only with you for your money but you stay either way.

If you get so lonely, just turn some incel youtubers one or anything on other than this, if it's downloaded though, it's all good but if it's not downloaded and you just watching them to feel good, just quit it.

Obviously it's a good sensation, just keep in mind that she doesn't give a fuck about you, she's just monetizing your attention and it's almost like "virtual cucking" lol.

I find these type of videos not only retarded but also suifuel, what is point of even torturing yourself