Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asmongold rewiews incels.is

we all act like normies irl, how are women going to know about our posts on anonymous incel forums?

those are fake or staged idk
why would a incel agree to be interviewed by the very same soyciety that reject it him

an incel who allows himself to be caught does not deserve respect

also JFL i can see the wave of GrAYs approaching,time to bully every GrAY on sight

those are fake or staged idk
why would a incel agree to be interviewed by the very same soyciety that reject it him

an incel who allows himself to be caught does not deserve respect

also JFL i can see the wave of GrAYs approaching,time to bully every GrAY on sight
Joined Oct 30, 2023

Your still gray, Just wait a few months

fuck you nigger
i bet you're the one being interviewed
Woah there, You mad bro?

Imma call you GrAY now just to trigger you as you started becoming høstile out of nowher, I thought we got along, Fucking rope aleredy you pathethic backstabber!

My comment wasnt even negative!

Woah there, You mad bro?

Imma call you GrAY now just to trigger you as you started becoming høstile out of nowher, I thought we got along, Fucking rope aleredy you pathethic backstabber!

My comment wasnt even negative!
??
only an asperger think GrAY is a insult
lol no wonder u still virgin dumb fuck go back to discord

Chilling comfily in my NEETcave watching a GRaY explode, Life couldnt be better:feelsaww:

Anyway im off to get some goyslop, In the meantime Cry harder :)

we all act like normies irl, how are women going to know about our posts on anonymous incel forums?
Exactly. I have a fake persona irl that i do football and reading in free time and that i have a gf just to be SOMEWHAT accepted

Exactly. I have a fake persona irl that i do football and reading in free time and that i have a gf just to be SOMEWHAT accepted
Based, I need some of that too, Could you name a few hobbies? Also do you actually play football or just lie to these mfkas lol

Based, I need some of that too, Could you name a few hobbies? Also do you actually play football or just lie to these mfkas lol
I actually used to play it but i moved towns so i just lie to ppl in my school that i play in my village as a hobby, i also lie that i read, thats the easiest, you can also easily lie about something that doesnt need proof, like writing, just say ur writing a novel or some shit. Maybe even fishing i can dm u pics of fish

I actually used to play it but i moved towns so i just lie to ppl in my school that i play in my village as a hobby, i also lie that i read, thats the easiest, you can also easily lie about something that doesnt need proof, like writing, just say ur writing a novel or some shit. Maybe even fishing i can dm u pics of fish
Cool man! Like anyones gonna look up those fish anyway lol

YES, DM ME!