Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asmongold has a girlfriend. YouTube section is spreading some red/black pills to help him

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★

Example:
''If any of you are genuinely surprised about Asmon pulling her, you should look into the Redpill theory and hypergamy. Essentially, in the world of Twitch, Asmon is one of the highest status individuals on the platform. Dude regularly chills at 20,000 viewers which makes a sub count of around 10k a very conservative bet. That's $25,000 gross income a month, or $300k a year grossed FROM SUBS ALONE. This makes Asmon an incredibly high status male that holds surreal wealth and status. Sparkles is also a failed Twitch thot, let's be real. By her being with Asmon, she has a platform to start to shill her "reformed" streams where she's a changed "real gamer girl". Once she starts reeling in a comfortable measure of success, don't be surprised if she leaves Asmon claiming things "just didn't work out". On that note, she would have never been with him if he was the same exact dude chilling at 90 viewers and a burger flipping job on the side. She doesn't care about who Zack is, she cares about what Asmongold is.''

who the fuck is this guy his gf looks like whore

asmongold doesnt seem to be too much of a cuck, probably just fucking her and giving her free clout and he knows she will leave him later on

That's some sad shit

We all know its a delusion but fuk I'll take it to escape this incel hole even for a little bit.

I think asmondgold knows the deal, I don’t think he’s not an idiot in that regard.