Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asmongold apology video

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Captain
★★★
This faggot says something how palestinians are bad because they kill faggots or something and how they deserve to be killed by kikes because of it. And now he made an apology for saying that. What a faggot in the video he almost starts crying. Faggot right wingers will still continue to watch him even after he got buck broken because this is what they really believe. They only hate palestianians because of "muh faggots". He now claims he wants to travel to middle east to experience their culture hopefuly he gets beheaded by terrorists for his comments on palestinian people.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RSI-N-QHNTQ&pp=ygUJYXNtb25nb2xk

same as moist criktial boring as fuck takes and 0 originality

I wonder if kikes ordered him to make this video and do a humiliation tour of the middle east. This is just funny to me because it shows how these faggot grifters don't actually believe in any of the points they say and they follow the popular thing like all normies.

Lives in his moms house and classic neck beard

I wonder if kikes ordered him to make this video and do a humiliation tour of the middle east. This is just funny to me because it shows how these faggot grifters don't actually believe in any of the points they say and they follow the popular thing like all normies.
Youtube is owned by jews so kind of.

anon-summarizes-asmongold-drama-v0-mbnwq2jbm6vd1.png

I am so fucking jealous of streamers like him or XQC. they play videogames and watch youtube for hours on end, say nothing interesting or funny, and have millions of dollars fall into their lap.

most modern day celebrities have no backbone

Well I mean, it is pretty bad to say an entire country full of people should be genocided just because of the laws they have. Loads of them won't agree with the laws.

He seems to be turning over a new leaf in his life now so... it will be interesting to see what happens.

I feel like it will be a phase and then he'll go back to 90% his old self but just be more careful of what he says.

Wish him bad luck in his travels, rich do nothing generic streamer

Wish him bad luck in his travels, rich do nothing generic streamer

lol, I do think he will become that way at least for a while.

I think he'll become a boring, sanitised version of himself for about 3-6 months. And then yeah mostly go back to the way he was because... ultimately we are what we are :)

It's definitely good to be a good version of yourself, but it's not good to sanitise or neuter yourself.

It's better to ignore the pussies and not apologies :lul: