Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel AskTeenGirls made me an incel

M

Matteocel

Im a Big Faggot Who Loves Nigger Dicks
Hello, normally, most of you would think I would not be an incel based on the fact I look decent but that’s not the problem, the issue is that this subreddit r/AskTeenGirls called the cops on me and claimed I threatened to shoot up a school and they cyberstalk me and harass me and constantly make fun of me, they are as bad as IncelTears, I want to geomaxx to escape this but they kept making fun of me, what do you think of this dump shit of a subreddit? I want to harass them more because they make me fucking angry and I have autism, I blame my autism for all my problems and these feminists and bullies on AskTeenGirls, I will never escape Inceldom thanks to these dip shits. :feelsree:

Delete your Reddit account

Welcome to the most based social media platform incels.is :feelsthink:

Hello, normally, most of you would think I would not be an incel based on the fact I look decent but that’s not the problem, the issue is that this subreddit r/AskTeenGirls called the cops on me and claimed I threatened to shoot up a school and they cyberstalk me and harass me and constantly make fun of me, they are as bad as IncelTears, I want to geomaxx to escape this but they kept making fun of me, what do you think of this dump shit of a subreddit? I want to harass them more because they make me fucking angry and I have autism, I blame my autism for all my problems and these feminists and bullies on AskTeenGirls, I will never escape Inceldom thanks to these dip shits. :feelsree:
What did I just read. :lul::lul:

How can a sybreddkt call the cops on you? Did you give them your info? :feelswhat:

take your meds

I’m dealing with a similar issue - there are a legion of men uglier than me but I am the one bullied for being an incel.

Last edited:
Reported for terror