Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asking for a friend

blackoutblackin

blackoutblackin

Recruit
★★
For those of you graduated from high school, any of you gotten aroused by seeing cheerleaders while in hs? This is a question that randomly came into my mind not too long ago.

Reported for having a fren!

Cheerleaders didn't exist in the highschools in my country.

I only ever saw the cheerleaders during pep rallies, meaning I was surrounded by loud, disgusting knee-grows, so it was hard to be horny.

Not really. Most girls who did cheerleading weren't super attractive in my school.
I've left high school a few years ago and I'll say the cheerleaders look much better now

Yes, there were some hot cheerleaders. My biggest crushes were on the hot female teachers though. Nothing turns me on more than a hot milf with a thick figure

Ive never seen one in real life. But on tv yes (Of age 18+ FEDS)

no cheerleaders in my hs

in fact none of the girls in my class were good-looking at all. and it was quite a big class

We didn't have cheerleaders in my HS, that's mostly an American thing i think

I changed school 3 times so i barely ever got into girls, i had to focus on studying and played games.

Ive not been interest much in girls since they always disrespected me on every single occassion.

In my latest class all the girls were unattractive except those that already had boyfriends.

(With unattractive i refer to both personality AND looks)