Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asking for a favor

Insalsa

Insalsa

Property of Ritalincel
★★
Basically I've been way since 2018. Can anyone catch me up with the big events if any? Also what happened to knajjd.

Basically you've been way since 2018. Can you catch us u[UWSL]p with the big events if any? Also what happened to @Insalsa?[/UWSL]

Basically I've been way since 2018. Can anyone catch me up with the big events if any? Also what happened to knajjd.

Khajidd came out the closet :feelsLSD:

knajjd got exposed as a gay

knajjid found a new life at femboy hooters.

Serge and master got doxxed and left. Half the old staff then left. The other half got nuked by the new admin for allegations of coup. Master is back .

Yerberito left never to return.

a few people roped,a few got arrested and are now in jail,some "ascended"(if you can call it that),a lot of fakecels got exposed,serge and master got exposed for being dodgy,they also got doxxed,a lot of people left,a lot of the forum is now populated with greycels and 2022s of very dubious quality,etc etc etc etc.

sincerely everything happened.

Not open for further replies

Heard this but is it true? Can't find the threads
It's some utter bullshit a new moderator made up from his drunken rants on shitscord because he had beef with him. He is a trucel.

Can't find the threads