Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Asking females for how to get girls is bad, but men aren't any better choice either

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Good looking men know absolutely nothing about that because they got them without any single effort, even some hit ON THEM. Adults are also bad because most of them are betabuxx for someone who has had an army inside them. They did nothing special, the female wanted to be with them because of their resources. And the more plain looking ones aren't a solution because either their "girlfriend" cheats on them, or if they have that happy relationship, it's because of how the female views them. And no, we most probably can't make a female like us that way so she doesn't cheat on us and have a happy, good relationship.

My point is that we shouldn't ask anyone of how to get females because nobody actually knows shit. It's 100% a lottery. It's not a successful receipt. You are either good looking and you get them, or you are lucky enough to have one like you and accept being with you. There's no "right way", no "game" or correct way to approach and there's no one that actually knows anything. The advice some give on YouTube is mostly just common sense like not being fat, not being simp, etc. And then we have PUAs who are one of the biggest scammers the world has seen

If you have to ask, it's over.
That being said, if you're gymcelling, and you can pull of a decent pick, you can pick up younger foids online through ultra confidence/dark triadmaxxing.

You're still likely to end up in prison.

It's 100% a lottery. It's not a successful receipt. You are either good looking and you get them, or you are lucky enough to have one like you and accept being with you
Cope - Just be 8+ facially & 6"0 + is the only legit way to get holes. (Betabuxxing & cuckdom will destroy your soul)

That being said, if you're gymcelling, and you can pull of a decent pick, you can pick up younger foids online through ultra confidence/dark triadmaxxing.
If you can pull off a decent pic, why would you even be an incel?

If you can pull off a decent pic, why would you even be an incel?
And how does he know what a decent pic is? I thought I could pull off decent pics, I thought I looked like a Chadlite, until I sent it to random foids on snap and asked for rating. That day I finally knew I was a truecel.

And how does he know what a decent pic is? I thought I could pull off decent pics, I thought I looked like a Chadlite, until I sent it to random foids on snap and asked for rating. That day I finally knew I was a truecel.
Lol, you thought you were a Chadlite? Not even I thought that

My point is that we shouldn't ask anyone of how to get females because nobody actually knows shit. It's 100% a lottery. It's not a successful receipt. You are either good looking and you get them, or you are lucky enough to have one like you and accept being with you. There's no "right way", no "game" or correct way to approach and there's no one that actually knows anything. The advice some give on YouTube is mostly just common sense like not being fat, not being simp, etc. And then we have PUAs who are one of the biggest scammers the world has seen

I'm trying to find the clip but I remember there being a promo on Cartoon Network a number of years ago where a boy in elementary or middle school tells the Eds that there is a girl in his class who he thinks likes him but he doesn't know whether he should ask her out and Eddy replies

"You gotta be smooth kid. Some guys got it, some guys don't."

Years later and this is still way better than the advice or monologues that PUAs and lifestyle coaches can or ever will give.

Ask God instead.

Same. Ish.

Put mine on r/truerateme

Me personally, I use Photofeeler a lot. But if you want near-certain results, you need to pay for so-called "Credits".
How did that foid rate you?

Here are my results, in case you are interested:
Dating Male 1

I even did several experiments using Photofeeler already:

just be goodlooking

if you're gymcelling,
and you can pull of a decent pick,
you can pick up younger foids online through ultra confidence/dark triadmaxxing.
How young?

Also wtf is pulling a pick?

Also where do you even meet foids online?

I am getting volcel/failednormie vibes here.
Yup. No real truecel will ever say they though of themselves as a chadlite.

Good catch on exposing a LARPer

How young?

Also wtf is pulling a pick?

Also where do you even meet foids online?
*pic

Well... 16 to 18. I once made a really nice pickup line and spammed it to foids on my profile. This one foid showed actual interest. But she was 16, so I didn't proceed, because I didn't want to get into trouble.

I just add foids with lots of mutual friends.